1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

First post

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Thanks Sue. All very interesting. I gues it depends on what you define a homeopathic amount.

But when you study the kidneys, they use very high pressure going through many many nefrons and one is even called a distillation nodule. They will not let through high quantity of anything like alluminium because that should go through the blood stream to the liver to be filtered out.

Remember the urine is the ultra filtered blood plasma. Or plasma ultrafiltrate. It's clean blood plasma, or should be cleaned blood plasma.

My focus is on increasing the beneficial substances in my ultrafiltered blood plasma.

For example, practicing OMAD you can increase human growth hormones by 2000% in your plasma ultrafiltrate.

By practicing semen retention men can increase their testosterone in their blood plasma by 10 times.

By wearing blue blocker glasses you can increase your melatonin in your blood plasma.

The list goes on.

All the time these things can be re consumed. By looping your cleaned blood plasma.

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From the literature I've read, the excretion routes for aluminium are urine, faeces, semen, sweat and hair skin and nails. Reducing the body burden of aluminium in AD research is being done via the urine. Just one article is https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlepdf/2013/em/c3em00374d Human exposure to aluminium.

I've also found https://www.livescience.com/39453-urine-chemical-composition.html interesting, especially:

"The researchers also found that more than 480 compounds in urine were not previously reported to be in blood, contrary to the long-standing idea that the collection of chemicals in urine is a subset of compounds found in the blood." :)

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks for this link Sue.

What is in urine? https://www.livescience.com/39453-urine-chemical-composition.html

3000 identified substances and counting. My guess is there are many more thousands of as yet unidentifiable unknown wonderful substances that are made by the body for the body. We don't even need to know, just trust nature.

This is from my book OMAD Orin Looping.......

Why does the body make urine and excrete it, if it’s so good for us?
    The production of urine involves highly complex steps of distillation and re-absorption. Most of the finished product called urine is reabsorbed back into the blood, only about between 2-10% goes to the bladder. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals.
    The kidneys also actually manufacture and produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism.
    The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the most amazing function of regulating the blood. Remember the liver takes out anything bad, and the clean good blood is sent to the kidneys to be regulated. The liver is the primary workforce it produces yes actually creates lots of good things to go into the blood, this mega factory in your body even has storehouses and warehouses which can be tapped into and put into the ultrafiltered blood plasma (urine) when needed. This is also true about the kidneys but to a lesser extent. Your two kidneys as well as your liver together actually produce a plethora of good substances balancing the body's bloodstream. Sometimes taking out the excess of some things, and other times along with the liver actually producing good things to put into the urine, which 90% goes back unto the blood and upto 10% goes to your bladder. The other way to say taking out, or putting in is regulating. The kidneys regulate your now cleaned by the liver bloodstream.
    For example, somebody who doesn't get outside in the sun much the kidneys themselves manufacture and produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones. This is just one example of countless good substances that if you have deficiencies then your body does it’s best to regulate. Same with too much of anything, good or bad. The bad stuff gets taken out by the liver, and the good stuff gets sent to the kidneys to be regulated. Once again because this is so important the kidneys regulate the cleaned blood that the liver has cleaned and decided is good for you, many substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs. If you loop it then it just goes round and round so your body can use it again and again.
    You are the device. You are all that you need. Supplement manufactures want you to believe that you are so broken that you need all these extra supplements. You need to buy fancy liver and kidney flush packs and products. When the truth is all you need to do is go on omad orin looping and your body will soon sort out any toxicity or deficiencies. The Omad orin looping programme will clean the body right the way through. This is the best ever kidney and liver flush.

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Low levels might reflect that in our distant past we were never expected to be exposed to aluminium to the levels of the modern world. The systemic sinks and sources section in the aluminium article gives some info on the "sinks" where it finishes up. There's some figures quoted in the excretion of aluminium section of the article, but I don't think its the case that it being a relatively small amount means it's impact on the body is insignificant. I've read that in rats, the half life of brain aluminium has been estimated at approx 150 days.That's a lot of time to hang around and do damage. Apart from its effects as a stand alone agent, according to the researcher Stephanie Seneff's hypothesis, the organophosphate glyphosate binds to aluminium and takes it to the pineal.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

Yes alluminium is very bad for you. As with so many other things, and this is what is being sprayed all over the earth in chem trails and ends up in our food supply.

As far as I can see the body is excellent at getting rid of toxins if you do your best to be optimal.

Getting out for sunrise, CT and minimising nnEMFs are a good start.

I'm also eating only one meal a day (OMAD) which gives the body 23hrs a day to cleanse and heal. And I am looping all my ultra filtered blood plasma.

Once you get your blood clean and your systems working as optimal as possible then your liver should take out most of the toxins and bad things from your blood supply BEFORE the then cleaned blood with no toxins left to speak of gets regulated by the kidneys.

If you are so toxic that some toxins make it past the liver which is the best filter in the universe then you really need to fix that before looping all your orin.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If I am out in the sun, the wavelengths of light can initiate different hormones, and turn them on and off at the right time chronobiologically. Frequencies of light can also transmute one element into another. Real food grown at the latitude I live at gives information from the photosynthetic food web, as well as measurable nutrients. I can raise my dopamine by seeing a sunrise, or getting into ice cold water when temperature trumps light in the winter. Or I can raise my dopamine by meeting up with one of my friends for lunch, even anticipating that meet up can raise dopamine. Comparing any endogenously triggered hormone, or a vitamin or mineral in a locally grown food to one that has been made in a dish in the lab, biochemically they may be identical, but on an information level, I don’t see them as the same. We may re-use compounds, but at some point, if the information has been extracted from the endogenously produced compound, vitamin or mineral etc, then it’s whether it’s now the informational equivalent of a compound made in a lab. And whether relooping compounds that have already given up their information or gone beyond their best before date would signal to stop making any more, implying the potential loss of gaining new information. So for me it’s also about the biophysics, not just the biochemistry.

Bears don’t make urine or faeces during hibernation. If humans have a shortened hibernation, say 2 hours during the night, and a circadian rhythm as to when ADH is at its peak, then that implies to me that there is a either a chronobiological time to make the least amount of urine and so recycle what the body wants, or it’s a function of one of the phases of sleep (possibly REM). I’d also be concerned that compounds dumped into the early morning urine would reflect compounds usually only produced during the night and eliminated in the morning urine, and I’d want to know what drinking them outside of their normal circadian rhythm might do. I don’t think mother nature made a mistake not stopping us making urine at all so that we recycle everything, or not giving us an anatomy that hooks up the bladder to the mouth. Apart from things like exclusion zone, good quality drinking water brings in new information from the environment, urine might be just yesterday’s news.

I almost see it as the liver is the solar organ, and the kidneys are the lunar organs. As you can see, I imagine orin a little differently.:rofl:

7. Just an observation. My dogs, who will shamelessly eat loogies, sheep manure, chicken poop and will gladly drink from the toilet, will not drink if it isnt clean. Sheep wont eat grass that has been pissed on until it has been rinsed by rain, but they benefit from better nutrient cycling and more fertility in their environment.

8. Solidsilverteeth

Almost every animal has been caught on camera drinking their own waters.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  9. Solidsilverteeth

I really like talking to somebody educated and open minded. I've debated so many people over the years about orin therapy, but useually it's the same simple questions.

Absolutely correct about the light creating different hormones and substances, and these are all in your water of life. Yes the body does do transmutation turning one element into another, or even creating new things inside the body and putting them into the water of life.

Yes real food, locally grown is best. And the excess good things that the liver decides are good for you and decided not to be excreted from the body get sent to your water of life. Of which 90%+ slowly goes back into the bloodstream.

Did you know that when you raise your dopamine levels from good genuine feelings like meeting real friends then that dopamine will be in your water of life, and you get another hit of it next time you loop. You get more great feelings again and again.

We may reuse so many good things in the body or made in the body. You make a good point about the information extracted. This is a new thought to me that nobody has ever brought up in my multi decade debating urine therapy with some of the best doctors in the world.

I will have to have a think about this and research some more.

Yes biophysics come into play as well as biochemistry.

I can see you have thought this through and have come up with some very good points.

All I can say is that in my multi decade experience looping all my orin, I would agree that Mother Nature didn't make any mistakes. Every human has been given the most perfectly made water on tap, just when you need it. This is the water that is made in the matrix by the mitochondria and changes throughout the day giving you just what you need when you need it.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't think I want another hit of it next time I loop.:eek: Every day is a new sunrise, a new beginning, new experiences with the potential to raise dopamine. Acutely an animal might find therapeutic value in drinking their own urine, but chronically could be a different matter. An animal that is truly connected to the environment might find their dopamine levels dropping, and over time that could be the signal to change their environment or their conditions of existence ... move, migrate for the winter, hibernate, whatever.

I'd be wondering if looping dopamine through my urine has the potential to stop me seeking new experiences, keep me repeating old familiar patterns that no longer serve me, or stop me letting go of relationships I might recognise as unhealthy etc if I wasn't self medicating with urine.

If you had an identical twin, and they were healthy and you weren't, would you self medicate with their urine ...?

drezy likes this.