1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

First post

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

hi everybody, I'm so excited to learn these things. I've been reading a lot on here and listen to many of Jacks interviews.

I have been into health and always knew about the importance of light and magnetism from listening to Andrew Norton Webber ten years ago.

He taught mainly about water, but always he would say about the sun, and light is life.

I'm also wanting to learn all about DDW. I'm drinking distilled water, and my own orin (urine therapist) and would love to know Jack Kruse opinion about urine therapy.

I eat OMAD (one meal a day) which increases HGH by about 2000% in your urine which you then loop again and again everytime you dump any toxins at the liver and it gets cleaner and cleaner. I also practice semen retention which increases testosterone in your urine. And I do many other things which increase beneficial substances in the ultra filtered blood plasma (urine).

Anyway looking forward to continuing to learn together, what a great forum.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

Thank you Jack, have you ever looked into urine therapy?

From my ten years experience I can see that it's not a waste product as we have been led to believe. It's an excess good stuff product,

This is why all babies drink it for nine months before we are all born..

And actually 90% plus of the urine that the kidneys make goes back into the bloodstream anyway. If you loop that around 10% that goes to the bladder your body can reuse all the good things again.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome.....

5. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks Caroline, can you tell me, has the subject of urine therapy ever been seriously researched by a anybody on here?

It fits in so well with all of Jack teachings.

If you get yourself optimal as possible, then your urine will be as optimal as possible.

All those great stem cells with mitochondria Can be consumed again and again.....

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

There was a little bit of a chat about it long time ago ....I only remember some one putting first morning urine on our face ....and yes I did try it!

Sounds really interesting - tell us more......

7. Solidsilverteeth

I've been doing urine therapy for decades now, I wrote a book about it.

It all fits in so well with what Dr Kruse teaches about trusting nature. The sun, the earth and your own body.

The most interesting thing is all the stem cells in urine. It's loaded with stem cells and all that good mitochondria that can be looped again and again.

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thought about :confused:.... some, so far enough to make me cautious. :)

I haven't delved into the stem cell aspect, but harvesting stem cells from urine and perhaps using IV to put them into the bloodstream might be one idea, but before drinking urine I'd like to know how the stem cells in urine are dealt with going back into the body, especially after looping again and again. I'd also want to know if constantly chucking out stem cells via the urine was normal, or pathological.

What if we are looping the bad along with the good....If the urine is an excretion route, then apart from any stem cells, by drinking it wouldn't we also be recycling toxins, some of which, like organophosphates, are toxic to mitochondria and might be getting another chance with each loop to damage mitochondria again or be incorporated into our proteins, which then don't function properly?

Someone with a good redox might get away with drinking healthy urine, my 21 year old self might have handled it better than my now 61 year old self. :rolleyes:If someone is sick, would that not mean that their urine would reflect that? Not just on a content basis, but on an informational level?

Those questions are just for starters ...:rofl: Drinking urine to avoid dying of thirst might be one thing, but with my current heteroplasmy, mitochondrial inheritance and today's environment, its too risky a hack for me. :)

Christine_L and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  9. Solidsilverteeth

All very good questions
    Sue.

One thing to keep in mind is that all humans drink their urine for nine months in the womb.

There is no cap on the genitals both male and female pee into the space they are floating in. The cap is on the colon, that is the waste that goes out the umbilical cord.

So the fact the babies loop it all before they are born is a clue that it gets cleaner and cleaner the more times you loop it.

I know from experience that looping it again and again it gets cleaner and cleaner, you dump any toxins at the liver everytime you loop it.

Also keep in mind that of all the urine that the kidneys make, over 90% goes back into the blood stream. This is all the good stem cells and nutrients exactly the same as the roughly ten percent that goes to the bladder.

As for toxins, the liver is constantly cleaning the blood, the waste goes out one of the excreated ion channels your poop, sweat and out breath. Then the good cleaned blood goes to the kidneys to be regulated. The excess good stuff gets taken out of the blood and into urine which then goes slowly back into the blood stream, and a little of the excess goes to the bladder.

There are really only very very small amounts of any remaining toxins left in the urine, just the right amount to teach the body how to get rid of them and build antibodies to fight them.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. Very interesting. Ive got to say, that we dont share our lifestyle with everyone out of convenience. Do you share or hide this from freinds and neighbors? Do your children get teased? And maybe most importantly, have you had your deuterium tested?
    Thanks!

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't think the womb experience can be compared to post natally, but I'm more interested in how you think "just the right amount" of aluminium in urine would teach someone's body how to get it out of say the brain? :)

12. Solidsilverteeth

There is a large urine therapy community all around the world, we go into things very deeply over the years.

One thing most of us agree on is not to come out to family and friends unless they can take it.

This is why it's remained the secret of secrets and the mystery of mysteries

I would love to get my dueterium tested, and I am working on getting it lower every day

13. Solidsilverteeth

Homeopathic amounts are all that is left in urine, this will teach the body just what it needs to know to build a defence.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My latest known deuterium test is below.
    Urine is higher in deuterium than breath.
    Urine is used to excrete deuterium.
    I drink water that is much lower in deuterium than my urine.
    I just started drinking straight DDW-25ppm(D/H)
    If I start drinking urine that would be counterproductive to my deuterium depletion project.

upload_2019-4-19_11-50-54.png

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The Alzheimer research I've looked at on aluminium means there's no way I'd accept that, even for prevention. And I'm a retired homeopath.;)

16. Solidsilverteeth

Well has anybody ever tried it?

Test your urine for dueterium and then loop it over and over, then keep testing it.

Everything else toxic to the body gets less and less the more you loop it. You dump bad things at the liver and it gets cleaner and cleaner everytime you loop it.

17. Solidsilverteeth

The studies are all out there.

https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2125.1990.tb03655.x

The amount that the kidneys let through are homeopathic amounts.

In. Days urine collection from healthy subjects it's still really only the memory of toxins not any measurable quantity of the toxin, for example aluminiuum.

Same with lead, or Mercury or something. If you collected a days worth of urine how much do you think would be in there? The answer is only homeopathic amounts.

But when it comes to good things, all vitamins and amino acid and nutrition the amounts go up to huge athomolecular doses, far more than you could ever get from food or supplements

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If I understand testing
    one of the goals of properly working organism is to have larger difference between breath and urine numbers.

I have heard that inexpensive deuterium testing of fluids is coming, keep eyes open.

Since you are already drinking your urine
    you may have opportunity to crank few numbers and figure out how it works for you.
    Others may join you if you come with interesting news that is supported by testing.
    Talk and guessing are initial way to go but stronger argument should be more convincing.

19. Solidsilverteeth

Agreed, I can't wait for inexpensive testing kits.

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I could get urine levels of aluminium measured by a lab. Collect 24 hours worth, and send a sample. Like in the study you mention, it's measurable, no suggestion of homeopathy. The lab test and Alzheimer's research I've looked at doesn't work with homeopathic amounts or "memory" of aluminium in urine. I'd be more worried that I had zero in my urine, because it indicates that I may have lost an elimination route, or have kidney problems. Any contact with the modern world makes a zero intake or homeopathic amounts in urine less likely. :)

Solidsilverteeth and Lahelada like this.