1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

FIR Sauna

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by kvond, Jul 14, 2015.

1. kvond

kvond Gold

Hi All,
    I bout a far infrared sauna a few years ago for detox capabilities and relaxation. How does this line up on the EMF issue? Any thoughts on its use?
    Cheers,
    Kathy

2. RobH

RobH Gold

Some claim to be low EMF (the one I bought claims to) but I think you have to test it is the bottom line.

RobH

3. kvond

kvond Gold

I wonder if or how sauna fits into the whole thing - unlike other wellness approaches Dr. Kruse doesn't seem to worry much about toxins, other than EMF's.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

toxins are for people who do not understand how biology is quantized.......want proof? Did you know that all snake toxins can be neutralized with UV light irradiation?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So how do toxins clear in you? Same way? So if you dont get correct light frequencies at your skin surface you get the false belief you need to detoxify when in reality you live in a badly lit world. Read the atherosclerosis or carotenoid thread on this forum for more quantum details.

6. kvond

kvond Gold

Hi Jack,
    Yep, you've got me rethinking everything I thought I knew. This morning I read about the role of vitamin D and inflammation. I've got a daughter who is gluten allergic with a terrible rash - it took us 2 years to figure out the cause - by then her vitamin D levels were dangerously low. Now her periods are heavy and difficult. I'm finally starting to be able to explain the connection to her.

7. RobH

RobH Gold

The understandings are coming thick and fast now...

RobH

8. Jesus Christ. This one sentence replaced an entire year of functional medicine doc supplementation, saunas, niacin, etc... THOUSANDS of dollars (and hours) of experimenting, learning, blah blah.

Holy shit man!

Libra_Bob likes this.