1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

FIR sauna vs. BioMat and Redox biohack

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by thomasdoud@gmail.com, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Two questions that are related. What do folks think of getting a sauna vs. a bioMat? Is is preference or are there advantages to either? There seem to be some physiological improvements to sauna that are from the hermetic of raising temps so I might lean that direction. Ben Greenfield seems to use both but wondering if one had to choose is there a preference based on quantum model. Related question is what numbers would show good redox to start with IR? HSCRP at 0.5? BUN/CR 10? Are there symptoms one would have from IR use that would let one know they need to stop and get their Redox better?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sauna better

thomasdoud@gmail.com likes this.
  3. i would imagine feeling drained rather than energiesed would suggest that your water is not absorbing the IR, or that you have less water capacity (dehydration or collagen protein issues)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. persistence

persistence New Member

I have read that near infrared saunas use much safer frequencies and much less energy than the more common far infrared. There are many near infrared products being offered now.