1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Finished round of HCG...questions about getting lab work drawn

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by sums-sums, Mar 7, 2013.

1. sums-sums

sums-sums New Member

I just finished my 4 round of HCG. I am interested in getting lab work done to measure thyroid/hormones/glucose/HS CRP/ect...

I think I read somewhere on this forum that I needed to wait about a month or two into P4 for lab work to be drawn. The reason being the HCG can throw off some of the labs and it is best to wait about 3 months after P3 to get this lab work done.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am really interested in regulating my hormones & thyroid as I have a sneaking suspicion that they are out of whack.

Thanks in advance for your help & direction.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you can do it now.......make sure you get BUN creat ratio........in the EMF Rx I talk about HCG specifically......it is a big issue with progesterone and dehydration

billy likes this.
  3. curves64

curves64 Silver

I was just about to do an experiment combining hcg with the Leptin Rx to lose 6-7 pounds. I use the homeopathic version. Good idea? Bad idea? Wait for the EMR Rx? Go jump in the ocean? :)

4. sums-sums

sums-sums New Member

Thanks Dr. Kruse! Will do.

5. MsYo

MsYo Silver

Did I miss this?? When will it be published? I have new labs and lackluster HCG results (not sure if its the thyroid or what). I've lost but my losses should have been much better.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, you haven't missed it. We are all waiting for it, eagerly.
    Impatiently.
    On pins and needles.
    With bated breath.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Me too...really wondering about the HCG / progesterone / dehydration issue. Darn cryptic remarks!

Of course, learning to mitigate all the EMFs around us is what I am also waiting for.

8. curves64

curves64 Silver

Ditto Ladies! Way to create eager anticipation Dr. Kruse :)