1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

fingerprint of hydrogen

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by shiran, Apr 12, 2018.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

I'm trying to formulate a normal question in English and I'm having a bit of trouble because I'm not a great physics expert but I'm curious so I'll ask anyway, even though I'm not sure of the wording and hope you understand me..
    Dr Wunsch Explained that each element has a certain color that characterizes it or has a particular fingerprint.
    He talked about calcium, for example
    I wonder what is the fingerprint of hydrogen?

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Lahelada likes this.
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

do you know what is the nm of These lines in the hydrogen in the pic?
    is it 656.47?

The information ( from light )Jack talks about.. I have to understand that
    I would like to ask a few questions because I can not figure out the things I wish there was a simple way to explain it.
    maybe You can explain to me through analogy

proton conduction in water networks - how dose the tissues know things with the information she gets?
    How dose this information get into the tissue? from the proton spin? OAM?( dont understand how it works..)
    how dose the proton spin work?
    Is it like what Dr Wunsch Show how fibroblast ( or a cell) approaches a light source,To get information from that light source?
    what holds that light source in our blood? ( hydrogen ,deuterium, RBC?)
    the big question is How dose information moves from the sun to our cell ?

I'm going back to learning some things in basic physics because I do not understand yet..

4. drezy

drezy Gold

This lion and hippo are both thinking "Oy vey! Why does Shiran want to know so much about all this? We're not worried one bit about it."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

656.3 and change

If you get the basics that photons interact with electrons I'd start here with this small interactive program:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/interact-absorption-lines/2226438064
    Turn the hydrogen absorption by just clicking on it and watch the appearance and disappearance of the spectral lines.

This is worth a read next:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/partner...verse/spectroscopy/a/absorptionemission-lines

If all I do is show you this you're well within your rights of accusing me of being me of being a spectrist (like sexist or racist but bigoted to just the visible spectrum). Does hydrogen only absorb in the spectrum that we can see? Nope.

The tables in this wikipedia entry describe several quantized electron absorption "stops along the way":
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_spectral_series#Lyman_series_(n′_=_1)

If you're really into math you can follow along here:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/science...and-electrons/v/emission-spectrum-of-hydrogen

In little time all the ladies you hang out with during ladies night will be taking about Rydberg equations and other single electron atoms that this equation applies to <No they won't>.

Why don't you "absorb" that for starters and we can take a walk along some of the other shmillion questions you have a little later until I reach the end of my understanding.

SlamSlask likes this.
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

Ohhh Dan you're so funny You bring another energy to the forum..
    A very nice picture there where I very much identify with them by the way, but curiosity overcame everything.
    In addition to this I am about to lecture Infront people on this subject of light water and electromagnetism
    Although I do not go into Physics depths, but as part of the practical tools I will definitely consider putting the picture of the lion and the hippopotamus.
    my girls still do not take up the red glasses I'm wearing so Rydberg equations is so far..lol
    Thanks for this walk I will definitely learn something from the links

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Shiran and Dan,

I would love to hang out with Shiran on girls night out (shots of oysters with a chaser of DDW with lemon). We would both love hanging with you Dan and your family too. I love how your going to teach this. Why not find Dr. Kruse video to have them listen to and you can explain as much as you can. If one that he talks less geek version but some. We do you do for a living. I think you mentioned it some where but can't remember.

8. shiran

shiran Curious

I would be happy to sit with you on Oyster's Caesar and talk about eatting fat ,How excited I was to see the sunrise and much more .
    I'm a naturopath in my profession and for years I built people's nutrition programs until I realized that I should build them light programs. I'm also a full-time mother for two treasures and it's really burning inside me to lecture infront of more people and spread this important knowledge.
    I translate Jacks info into Hebrew and im build a really, really worthwhile lecture I'm really excited about it

WalterNL likes this.
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Your very lucky you can do that. I know exactly how you feel about that burning feeling to tell everyone. Trying to understand it all and in English is hard enough but Hebrew, you go Shiran that's awesome. Hey what about listening to the I think it's the April 2016 webinar ( Im sure you have a more then once like I) because Dr. K always mentions that one as one of the most important info.

10. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm not sure how much of this is accessible to a general audience, but if you yourself want to have a little deeper understanding I get that.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New weekend podcast from London!

Allin, drezy and Lahelada like this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr. Kruse is this going to be similar to what you will be speaking on at the Nourish Vermont event.