1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Finding a New Home?!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Jun 20, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Mr. BJK here,

We have areas to look into now, but need to find good short term rental house to try out the area to be sure my wife will be OK. We bombed in the OBX & in VA because of cell towers, transformers, and satellite TV. She can't stay in a house that is even a little bit bad now. She is just too sensitive. That's also why I am doing all the posts now.

Without being there to test, how do we find something?

Here is a list of questions we plant to ask owners/rental company

Smart meter
    wifi
    seclusion - how close to neighbors
    cell towers!
    power lines
    satellite TV
    1st floor BR
    proximity to beach

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks for all your help!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you read the OSF series of blogs? in particular OSF#6

Did you listen to the June Q&A?

are you working with a practitioner/Doctor?

did you ditch the Faraday cage?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried sleeping outside in a tent? I seem to recall that you have a bit of property where you live?

4. Here's a Youtube playlist with videos of EMF refugees and their EMF free places. I'm hoping you'll find some useful information in it.

5. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

We have been to several Doctors but they are of no help.

Yes we ditched the Faraday cage.

Thanks for the Q&A & OSF Series info I'll check it out.

6. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

We were talking about trying that for now. I think it might be a good start. My goal is to get her to the Gulf where she can really recover.

Thanks again!

7. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Thank you!
    We discussed Green Bank as an option but felt it would not get her the fresh sea food she would also need for recovery. I wish they had more areas like this throughout the country. It would make things a lot easier.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I would recommending going to the places you are interested in and test. We found 2 houses that had awesome readings west of DC. we tested using the Alpha UHS2 meter that test 3 axis ELF and VLF.

The first house was very far out - and had decent readings - .05 or less, but the distance for driving to and from work, and the smart meter bumped it off our list even though it had ZERO Towers, and only 4 antennas w/in a 4mile radius.

The 2nd house which we we are buying is closer in and while there were more towers w/in a 4mile radius - we were getting readings below .03 and even got readings of .01 in the yard. You couldn't get a cell signal AT ALL. Our relator thought our selection criteria for a house/land was interesting. He's buying one of the Alpha UHS meters and will be testing all future houses for his clients. he thinks this will be the wave of the future as people try to figure out how to get away from this stuff.

You're going to have to test. just b/c everything looks good on paper - doesn't mean it is in real life.

Also you can find good readings away from the beach - you just need access to international markets that sell fresh seafood.

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

While not ideal - like where Jack is. Where Christi and a I are west of DC does have great readings, and access to fresh seafood via the international markets. There are 4 international mkts w/in driving distance to where I'm at now. At the new house its a drive - but there are several out there too and along our commute.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Joe Patti's in Pensacola is a main seafood hub for the gulf. You buy right off the boat. Same is true in Gulfport and Biloxi.

11. Hope

Hope Gold

12. Hope

Hope Gold

PS have you heard of antenna search.com? Michael Neuert said it's not perfect......you still have to test other factors but this thing weeds out quite a bit which helps

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Eating lots of seafood should help BJK. Jack recently said that the DHA is protective against EMF.

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

When you see a place take the oldest am radio you can find.It can help with detecting EMF coming from the hous itself,wiring etc. So that could be your first crude criteria for discarding a ppace or testing further. Good luck and an electron rich hug to BJ.BJ

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014