1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Find members in your area

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Dasha, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Danica

Danica Gold

Any members from Sydney, Australia?

2. RGriffin

RGriffin Gold

Columbia TN

3. l.i.am

l.i.am New Member

I work in Hillsdale, MI and live in NE Indiana (Angola)

What area of Michigan?

4. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Hi Jason Yun,
    My husband finally got off his statin when one of his buddies came hobbling into their gym on a walker and said that statins had crippled him. I'd been praying he get off as that prescription was sickening me every time I saw it sitting on the kitchen table. So the grace of God was at work so I hope something influences your dad consider tapering down or getting off. Statins are notorious for taking folks cognition down. Half of my family are full out conventional allopatic doctor worshipers. Whatever the doctor says... I can't teach, bully, trick, coerce or move them and it is really not my place too. They are not yet open. It's painful to watch...with much learning comes much suffering. Living what I believe to be an example and praying a lot works for me and I have seen God work on some of them from different influences.
    I gave my husband's cardiologist the book...Is you cardiologist killing you? by Dr. Sherry Rogers, https://www.amazon.com/Is-Your-Cardiologist-Killing-You/dp/B001U9WFUS. I cried when I gave it to him as the title is pretty bad so he knows it was hard but important to me to share it with him. Next appointment I had to ask re it and he said he read but was not impressed enough with the references...funny thing though I think his nurse and staff have gotten friendlier toward the message. Dr. Rogers is blood and guts straightforward and the book makes a lot of good points.
    Will pray for your Dad only if ok with you. For his protection and some intervention for his best health. Just let me know.
    My hope is for both of you to be well and prosper.

5. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Argentina,Mendoza...

6. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Yes thank you. His wife is the same, do everything the doc says. I will check out the book thank you.

7. mamadell

mamadell Gold

Hi Dave.,...i will be in Isla at the end of the month ( November ) will be in touch

8. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Medellin Colombia this week.

9. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Born and raised in Houston lived there right near Rice U a long time still very connected via family, friends and a daily dose of Berachah. I try and get to Texas physically as often as I can. I dream of moving to the Hill Country. My twin brother is still in Houston and I'm concerned about the 5G rolling in there. I'm in central Virgina now...but not in an ideal location. I've gotten so idealistically picky proving to me that with knowledge comes much suffering. Will hope and pray for the contentment where I am if and until I am enabled to move.

10. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

My location
    New York Manhattan Nov 6 til Nov 9
    Florida Miami Nov 11 til Nov 17

11. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Hi Mamadell. It will be good to see you. Do you plan to stay a while?