1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Find members in your area

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Dasha, Jun 9, 2018.

1. nichole

nichole New Member

Hi I’m in Chicago. What area are you in?

2. nichole

nichole New Member

Hi I’m in Chicago

3. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

Visalia, California

4. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix Silver

ill be in hawaii Honolulu
    jul21 til jul27

5. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix Silver

Locations
    Normandy Isles,Florida,33141
    August 03 Til August 12
    Doing meditation at the beach with these great sound

6. shelly ross

shelly ross New Member

Any members near Warrenton, Charlottesville, Fairfax,,,,VA ....or Washington DC?

7. shelly ross

shelly ross New Member

From Warrenton.....if there are any groups meeting let me know.

8. mamadell

mamadell Gold

where are you exactly ? i am in Isla Mujeres at least 3 or 4 times a year....looking to relocate there from Sedona AZ

9. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I'm mid-island a few doors down from Comex, around the corner from Mango Cafe

mamadell likes this.
  10. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

YES, I am in Charlottesville, VA! Shelly Ross ... Do you every get here? If so let me know.

11. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

I am originally from Houston lived there 40+ years ..Lived inside the loop in West U and Southside -- grew up in the Rice U area.
    I get to Houston at least once a year.....been in Charlottesville, VA too long now and I want to move back to Texas but to the Austin, Big Bend or Hill County areas. I have family all over the state. I study the bible under the late, R.B. Thieme, Jr. whose ministry operates out of Berachah Church at Sage & Alabama. One of the things that really attracted me to the work of Dr.Jack Kruse is that so many of his principles dove tail with the Word of God.

While we love the Astros and love visiting Houston every chance I get ..would not want to live there again.

Are you feeling any 5G there yet? If you have been there a few years I hope you did not suffer the flooding with Harvey.
    All Texas cities I would normally fly into have 5G rolling in shortly if not already there. May drive down next time.

12. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

I Hi Eve in Great Falls I am in Charlottesville VA but get up to see Dr. Lowell Weiner, Biological Dentist, Wash DC, Maryland a couple of times a year.
    Perhaps Central and Northern Virginia folks can meet up in perhaps Warrenton or Culpeper VA sometime.

13. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

You are a moving target.

14. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

I am in Charlottesville, Virginia ... I have been looking a properties in Texas for some time and checked El Paso as I have a college friend that lives there... but noticed high radon levels there....seemed like a whole lot of lovely homes for sale there in El Paso. I am looking to stay as far away from 5G and wireless as possible.
    Looking more in Hill Country as more family in that area.

15. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Hi again Emma C---- perhaps we can meet up at Whole Foods sometime-- we are there almost every day or at Barracks at Rebecca's?
    Do you go to these locations often too?

16. MAX METAL

MAX METAL Silver

spokane, washington 99224

17. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Visiting soon?

18. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Columbus, OH

19. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Hi Jason... If you ever need your physical heart fixed.... I know a great functional integrative, reasonable and caring cardiologist in Teledo, OH, Dr. James C. Roberts. Our friend and nutritional consultant, Bill Satterly at Cause and Effect in Sevierville, TN recommend him to my husband. Dr. Roberts is impressive and he is pretty progressive..
    www.heartfixer.com
    Also is the co-author of 2008 book,

Reverse Heart Disease Now

I've been sharing Dr. Jack Kruse's work with him... hope he picks it up.

20. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Martha could of used this a while ago. my dad went through quad bypass surgery on 11th and dumbass doctor has now doubled his statins. Been trying to get him off for more then 5 years.