1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Finally, some labs-please comment.

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Jude, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

TFT

TSH 0.7 mU/L Range 0.40-4.00

FREE T4 17.0 pmol/L range 9.0-19.0

Free T3 4.2 pmol/L range 2.6-6.0

RT3
    485 pmol/L range 140-540

Thyroid Antibodies

Immulite Methods

Thyroglobulin Ab

2. Jude

Jude Gold

That first HsCRP should read 1.1 posting the table has confused the reading.

3. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

It looks like you are low on all your hormones (your new doc is on board with BHRT right?) and have reduced thyroid function, too. Your hsCRP is OK, but could be lower. Your cholesterol going up is not a problem in and of itself and it's your LDL that's high, so I'm thinking that's a good thing. But your seem to be converting into cortisol (with the high RT3) instead of hormones. Have you had an adrenal stress index done (4 panel cortisol through the day/night and then a nighttime melatonin)? That could be helpful. You are testing negative for Hashi's at the moment, but do have some antibodies present. Dr K has suggested that having 3 negative results in a row over an 18 month period is best to rule it out completely, so maybe keep testing. And talk with your doc about BHRT, including P and E and thyroid. I'm not great at lab stuff, so maybe others will chime in.

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks Lauren.

Still waiting on saliva results.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SHBG is a big tell........

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

age-----------

weight-------

height--------

body fat %-----

what day in menstruating cycle was blood drawn?

Get this two tests done, scan each page of test report, post here:

You can get this tests by doc script and insurance may pay,

otherwise, cash and carry.

Spectracell Comprehensive Nutritional Panel

http://www.healthremedies.com/intracellular_vitamin_analysis_spectracell.html

Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) by Genova Diagnostics

http://www.healthremedies.com/essential_metabolic_fatty_acids_analysis_emfa_genova_diagnostics.html

7. Jude

Jude Gold

Now I'm researching SHBG-guess it's the classic case of yrs of grains & dairy=leaky gut;impacted by adrenal fatigue and abuse of the circadian rhythm. Accelerated by gall bladder removal and vit K deficiency, which caused development of osteopenia and osteoporosis. At least I think I understand how I arrive here.

Jack Says:

Re engineering a human is tough detailed work. That is why it takes time. People dont like spending time or the money to do it until they are sick n tired of being sick n tired. Me…….I learned all this fixing my fat ass. I had patience with me and my attitude, dogma, and personality. Over time I changed. And then I discovered things about me I did not know I had. I found my sixth sense. The power to thin slice. And now I use it to improve my former self.

Gretchen Says:

"Light is the key that starts/stops the engine. (circadian cycles)

Food & hormones are the fuel

CT is the accelerator

The Brain is the navigator

Optimal requires all systems working in concert, if one is off the entire system doesn’t work properly or efficiently.So for those of us who’ve been struggling & seeing minimal if any success w/out paying attention to light should begin to see changes when we pay attn to it. However we must remember we have to turn back our epigenetics switches that have been on for Xyears. We also have to contend with the reversal of disease and illness as a result of our own personal mismatches

This isn’t going to happen over night. I’ve been working on my health in one way shape or form since 1999 only now am I getting some where Each success peels back another layer. Each layer brings me that much closer to cracking the code w/in me.

While we’d all love to have the BodyRock.tv bodies in 30 days we’re broken for most of us that isn’t going to happen over night. Once we get our stuff straightened out & flying right the possibilities are endless. While its not fun hearing it’s going to take time it’s the truth. That’s because we’re each working on our own personal masterpiece. And those things just don’t happen over night. They take time effort an love and many of us have to balance working on the masterpiece with the rest of our lives b/c they are integral

Remember what your masterpiece looks like today is not the final product. Think about the following question and how it relates to your journey: How long did Michael Angelo work on David to get it to its final phase???

AND FINALLY, as Jack Says:

……those are conversations for an educational consult. Details. The devil is there and it takes putting your labs in that context because everyone’s answer is not yours. That is the greatest mistake I see in medicine and in paleo advice. Not everyone gets the same mileage with the same activities or behaviors.

I can hardly wait for my educational consult !

8. Jude

Jude Gold

Hi JanSz,

Am in Australia! Have been trying to discover if any of these tests are available here-sent email off but no replies as yet.

It takes 4 weeks for salivary results!

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale -- Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone Mass with Auto Recognition Technology for 8 Personal Profiles

Sale: $52.95

http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Bathroom-Hydration-Recognition-Technology/dp/B004NXUAXW/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1347718700&sr=8-7&keywords=bathroom+scale

/