1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Finally, some bit of good news

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by nicld, Oct 9, 2013.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I saw my neuropath last week and he did another thyroid tests to see how the lower dose of Armour and the addition of Cytomel was going.

My results were

T4, free 0.8 ng/dL (0.8 - 1.8)
    T3, free 3.5 pg/mL (2.3 - 4.2)
    T3, total 95 ng/dL (76-181)
    T3, reverse LC/MS/MS 8 ng/dL (8-25)
    TSH .29 mIU/L (.40-4.50)
    My ratio is now 43.8

July readings
    T4, free 1.0 ng/dL (0.8 - 1.8)
    T3, free 2.3 pg/mL (2.3 - 4.2)
    T3, total ??? ng/dL (76-181)
    T3, reverse LC/MS/MS 21 ng/dL (8-25)
    TSH 1.21 mIU/L (.40 - 4.5)
    My ratio was 11

Finally something is getting better. I am on 60 mg of Armour and 25 ug of Cytomel 1/2 pill 2X a day. He suggests that I drop my afternoon Cytomel down to 1/4 in the afternoon. I have not had any issues with the new med combo (thank goodness). Good idea????

I am starting to feel better. Not nearly as cold as I use to be and starting to sleep better. The only thing that is not getting better is the weight is it is so frustrating.

I will keep doing CT and Leptin reset and now that fall is setting in, reducing the carbs more. I still have some foods from my garden that I am eating (organic English cucumbers are the best). Just starting working out again and that feels really good too.

Starting to slowly using Twist DHEA since my blood tests showed that these were low and the doc likes the blood tests for DHEA better then the saliva. I think I was on too much oral DHEA and it turned to testosterone and have me horrible acne.

Next set of tests will be sometime in December and probably the female hormone panel again and see how being on Progesterone is helping. Hopefully the pants will be fitting better by then otherwise it WILL be another round of HCG in January.

Getting tired now and hoping to sleep through the night tonight. But have some more EMF reading to do.