1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Finally, my journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Erik, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Hi, i'm Erik Gundel, 23 years old, male, born and living in Argentina. My mother was adopted so i barely know my real grandmother,,,, recently we found her and she is a bit crazy (deppression or bipolar, we don't really know). My mom is 56, type 2 diabetic, arthritic, extremely variable mood (low dopamine), horrible sleep, caffeine addict, and extremely loving but at the same time toxic person.

I've always been a researcher. Since i was 15 i Spent whole days (ouch) on the PC reading about nutrition, health and training. I read about, Atkins, Ori hoflemeker, Vince del monte, Mark Sisson, Jon Gabriel, Brad Pilón, Martín berkhan, fasting diets, vegan diets, carnivore diets, raw diets, Weston Price Books... And all of those regímens (except vegan) gave me Nice results, but none of them seemed to get to the real issue i wanted to solve: my Rosácea. And then i found Jack and the game changed....

Thanks to applying Jacks principles, i could finally beat rosácea and Brain fog.

Here i try to rreconstruct everything important in order.

- was breastfed as a kid.
    - healthy as an infant.
    - acne in my 14-18
    - since 13 to 18, had mild epilepsy seizures whenever i slept bad(they werent convulsions, only mild Moments of mental confussion)
    -was medicated at 16 with Trileptal oxcarbazepin i think, for the seizures and they were gone. I took the pill for 18 months and then stopped.
    - the rosácea started with the pill and never really stopped, it is only under control depending on how much sun i am under.
    - at 19 dropped The pill and started having Brain fog besides rosacea
    - lifetime heavy mate drinker (abuser) similar to coffee.
    - polyuria since i dont really remember when. I wake up 7-8 times to urinate at night. I pee in a bottle besides my bed with the Lights off.
    - (this last year polyuria got worse and now ' i have Also difficulty to pee, i have to be a while Shanding, Theres no Pain thou)
    at 20 i finally gave a try to Jacks teachings and after a month of full sun bathing and river swimming, rosácea and Brain fog were gone.
    - 20-23 here i commited the biggest mistakes. I was so happy and confident that i started Going out every weekend and LOTS of alochol, thinking i would cure it with sun. I also ststarted a career with LOTS of fluorescent Lights, wifi, 4g and the building was 50 METERS AWAY FROM A POWER SUBSTATION LOL (Emf hello).
    - at 23 (this year) after being 3 years symptomless, the REAL NIGHTMARE began, i ate fish my neighbour brought from the fishing and that night went out and got insanely drunk. Next day woke up and at night suddenly i had náusea, vértigo, and the horrible feeling i was dying, Holly shit it was horrible. I was intoxicated with fish. It lasted 20 mins and i slept. The other day i woke up and since then, i have every day brief Moments of non logical hopelessnes, desperation, wanting to die, is HORRIBLE. This started un April this year.
    - this shit was so bad i dropped university, came home and at the moment i am: all day sun bathing, did CT and really helped, using Blue bolckers, cut wifi for Ever, cut light circuit at night, i'm in bed some minutes after the sun goes down....
    - NOW THE REAL POINT: all of this ^^^ really helped, but i'm not cured yet. The ONLY THING THAT REALLY HELPED WAS: one day i cried and went with my father camping to Necochea, the nearest city with beach (300 km AWAY) and went out of the city, in the Middle of a pine forest beside the sea, with little to no nnEMF. When we arrived i had some of the mental episodes, but we swam in the océan and slept in the tent, and the next day, for the first time in 7 months of plain suffering, I HAD A FULL DAY OF NO EPISODES! life had colors again, i cried of happines and prayed to Jack and to Nature lol.
    - we Came back and had 3 days of no episodes .. Redox protection? Anyways the episodes came back.
    - i tried doing the same but in a nearer place, camping and swimming in a river at 5 km from city... But Even it reduced the episodes, it didnt Vanish them all .

So, now i'm having a Lot again and AM planning on Going for a week camping there. My father is an angel, he has no problem of paying everything and helping me, he loves Jack and implemented sun and CT for his crónic back Pain. My mother laughs at Jack and She's sicker than Ever, and keeping that way she Will die, but i no longer care... Thanks for reading, i Will keep you updated....

PD: i don't tolerate fish. Only salmón, but the price here is fucking unbuyable. I have to go to a beach city and get FRESH seafood. Cheers

2nd PD: my latitude is 36°S, my city has 150.000 population.

caroline and Antonis like this.
  2. Erik

Erik New Member

PD: from age 14 to 20, i slept in a room with Underground water heating and Two years ago i found out that is really geopathic, it screws magnetism, so last 2 years we we removed it. Underground water currents disrupt the earths magnétic field, in a similar way to a fault line

caroline likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik New Member

I don't Ever use the PC anymore; i barely use my SmartPhone, and if i do, it is outside naked, grounding, and Twilight app to the max, so i barely can see the screen. It is on plane mode all the time, except when talking to my gf or when in the forum

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Erik and welcome.........

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Erik

Erik New Member

Hi Caroline! It's been 4 days. I went swimming in a nearby lake for 4 days straight, 4 hours a day, and sunbathing in the Shore. Finally i have a day without mental episodes! ... Too bad it wasnt like this for christmas. Will update soon. Here in the southern hemisphere it is summer and sun is strong these days... I'm trying to take full advantage of it...

PD: after 3 days of nude sunbathing, my peeing is better (way better) maybe sunlight hitting my belly, prostate, balls is the key

Lahelada, Cheryl. and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

good for you Eric! keep going!

Lahelada, Erik and Cheryl. like this.
  7. Erik

Erik New Member

Shitty day today, after 3 days of peace... I honestly think it's directly EMF related, because i'm sunbathing all day and Still happens the day after i have to go to the center of the town to buy something... It's a an Emf hellhole, and the day after i go there, i have episodes, . Hopefully Tomorrow i can go to the beach again, and sleep in a tent in the Woods until monday (new years Eve)

8. Erik

Erik New Member

These last 4 days BIG CHANGE. I started wearing my Blue bolckers (RaOptics) EVERY TIME when being inside, because of What Jack said about Glass making sunlight that goes trough it a Blue light hazard. Before, i would only wear them when behind a screen or after sunset. These days i Wore them all á the time while being inside.

Benefits: a Lot less deppressive mental episodes, like only one per day or none, and Even better sleep.

Cheers.

Inger and Lahelada like this.
  9. Erik

Erik New Member

Time for for updates!!!
    This last week, feeling GREAT. Using Blueblockers everytime when inside and spending whole summer days naked grounded on the floor... Having almost Zero mental episodes... Feeling really happy! I am Even feeling optimistic about the future (with all the coming sh$$t of 5G, sun dimming, etc...).

On february planning a one week trip to Copahue = altitude, UV, lat 37°, summer here, active volcano with hot water and mud to
    take a bath (Good magnetism). Really low population (it's a village beneath the volcano).... I'll keep you updated about the trip .

@Lahelada may be coming with me!

Lahelada, Inger and Anita like this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Erik. I did a bit of homework. 1600m/5400ft altitude. If my calculations are right the water is minimum around 140ppm (precipitation/surface water,springs are possibly lower). It is an active area with some boiling hot springs and some cool ones.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Erik likes this.
  11. Erik

Erik New Member

Yes, you can take a bath in the water heated with the volcano. Pretty cool

Forgot to mention that i added a teaspoon of maca root powder every Morning and that really seems to reduce the mental episodes Even more.

12. Anderson Joe

Anderson Joe New Member

Hi Erik, how are you holding up.

Lahelada likes this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Eric,
    I had a look at Copahue and it has a geothermal powerplant. I do not know where exactly.
    Before you go have a flyover with Google Earth. L
    I will not accompany you on this occasion but want to go later in the year.

14. Erik

Erik New Member

@Anderson Joe hi! I'm doing really good. It's summer here, and being naked in the sun, grounded, for several hours a day, and using Blueblockers inside, i'm only having one mental episode per day, at midday, but is really mild, nothing compared to how severe they were before .

Anyways Theres no way i AM staying here for next Winters. Now on february i AM doing two trips for exploring how i feel in 2 places, and hopefully i can CHANGE where i live before April.

@Lahelada good info!!! I have to check that out. The EMF from the powerplant Must be huge ...

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Eric ,how are you ? How did the adventure go ?

17. Erik

Erik New Member

Hi Lahelada!!! we couldnt go to Copahue and the Volcano, because the crisis finally hit my father and we have not much money, but ive been on the sun ALL FCKN DAY, and am feeling pretty good. I wont spend winter here thou because when i stop taking sun for 2 days the mental things start over. I need a mito trip (or new life lol) in México. But im planning trips, reading a lot, investigating google maps and such, to finally move :)

im considering Salta, (Here in Arg), It is 9 grades north from here, (lat 25) , and it has a lot of altitude (1600 meters above sea level, and even more in some places), and it has low population and a lot of poverty, so no big EMF i think.... Planning on travieling to salta any of these months before winter and watch my symptoms... However when we are able to, we will try Mexico... (Going to salta its closer and cheaper), but i will notify you of any trip i make :)

Lahelada and drezy like this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sorry to hear about the trip but great that you are feeling so good. Salta wines are excellent!
    Tell me about the crisis. Between Brexit and things here I am between a rock and a hard place. Nevertheless happy! Keep me posted.