1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Filtering and structuring water at sunrise

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Lucy Harvey, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Lucy Harvey

Lucy Harvey New Member

Hello All

I´m hoping you guys will be able to provide a little insight into solving the issue of creating the best drinking water, I´m getting a little bit lost with online research.

I have been following this forum for a few years. I´ve changed my life because of it. I have left 17 years of living in central London and I now live in a marina by a quite beach north of Barcelona. Hurrah!

Based on my understanding, I´m hoping to piece together the best way to purify and structure the water I´m drinking. I have been drinking bottled San P. for years but i´m looking for a better solution now i´m setting up my own little bio-hacked boat life.

Firstly i need to filter the water from a municipal tap, I´m searching for the most inexpensive and simplest solutions. Shipping the best gadgets from the U.S isn´t really an option for me at the moment.

I´m thinking to use Shungite which has a C60 molecular structure to clean the water, has anyone seen any research on its ability to purify the major harmful contaminants? Can you point me to any studies? Or have any other non gadet recommendations?

Once it´s purified I would like to structure the water using grounding and sunlight. Can you advise the best container to use for this? ( I have purposely moved by a beach to be able to ground at sunrise every day to improve my EZ)

I figured If I put my water in a container and set it on the sand at sunrise it should structure it? Would the glass container absorb the infrared spectrum of light as well as conduct the negative charge from the ground? I heard conflicting info on glass absorbing all infrared frequencies. I think i heard Gerald Pollack say that red colored glass would allow the infrared to pass through it? Is this correct?

If not glass, which material container should I use? I´ve heard leaving the water out in sunlight all day damages the structure, is this possible? Many places suggest keeping living water in rounded crystal glass or clay vessels out of direct sunlight to keep its living structure. Is this necessary?

I plan to consume my water each day, so it won´t really need storing longer than 24hrs. Do you have any advice about this?

Once i´ve got the basics sorted I also plan to vortex the water, put pieces organic green veg like cucumber in it and experiment with using amethysts too. I hear JK uses them in water. Is that directly in the water vessel or next to the vessel? Can they contaminate the water?

I know I have asked a lot of questions. I hope there are a few answers among this group.

I´m tired of cost of buying bottled water to me and the environment, knowing it´s not structured or healthy is draining. Especially when I know I could be fully charged!

I look forward to hearing from you guys . Love and light Lucy

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not sure, but I am assuming that your interest in drinking water is because of its deuterium content.

Is my assumption correct?

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Get some Magnesium beads - these are supposed to remove chemicals & structure water.

4. Lucy Harvey

Lucy Harvey New Member

My interest in drinking water is because of the necessity to drink water. I´m aware of deuterium but i haven´t delved deeply into understanding it.

5. Lucy Harvey

Lucy Harvey New Member

Wow just started reading about Magnesium beads. i had no idea. Thank you.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Living as nature designed us is the goal.
    Contradict that and you will pay the price, sooner or later.
    Try to think of natural reflexes about water.
    Do not you think that in a perfect world we would eat only when hungry and drink only when thirsty?

Do you think that you will ever develop a sense of thirst when you drink just in case, not waiting for a thirst to develop?
    ---------------------
    We live on water.
    We make water in the matrix of our mitochondria.
    Making water is really burning hydrogen (hydrogen from fat (good) or sugar we eat (not so good)) using oxygen from the air we breathe.
    That is a tremendous amount of energy that we are using to live.
    It is thousands of times more energy than usually accounted for in food (2000calories a day), or solar energy (assuming equator and constant noon there), or both of them together. Most of that water stays in our cells and is recirculated.
    Only a very small amount of that (7000 liters/day produced water) ever leave the cells and finds its way into urine or sweat.
    Think of that 7000liters/day as variable, equal to volume of blood that goes thru heart.
    So really variable and dependent on body's effort at given time.
    The rate of blood flow (and matrix water production can go up to 3x7000, when at great effort, say when running marathon.
    The water you drink, you may want to think of as a lubricant of machinery that really runs on (steam, gas or diesel). It always reminds as extracellular water.
    When you would drink only what your (properly trained) thirst would tell you to drink, you would (allow) for slightly more water to be produced.
    That extra water would come with the additional energy (that is still more then what you would get from sunlight exposure.
    --------------------------------
    Above is not an argument against sunlight.
    It is an argument on how to generate more energy for living.

Eventually, all energy on Earth comes from sunlight.
    But, when comparing real-time sunlight energy to energy used by eucarytoes it is apparent that eukaryotes use earth energy reserves. Likely one of the reasons why they appeared much latter on Earth.

when eucarytoes appeared on earth
    upload_2020-1-10_10-8-47.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Bob Stirling likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you have trauma or brain tumor, do not rely on thirst when drinking water.
    upload_2020-1-11_10-33-56.png

Dr Boros (Body Electric Summit)

we make water in mitochondria by synthesizing hydrogen and oxygen
    7200 liters/day.
    That corresponds to liters of blood circulated daily.
    Water consumption depends on your thirst.
    Medical doctors recommend drinking water, but that is unnecessary.(22:25)
    Body have own ability
    less than 125ppm is the desired consumption of deuterium
    ----
    (42:20) drink according to thirst, do not drink because it is available
    (43:20) drinking to much water may slipping to diabetes insipidus
    most people that he measured ADH level is below 1 (43:27)
    so practically current population all have diabetes insipidus
    -------
    (43:50) let physiological processes tell you how much to drink, best guide is thirst
    allow ADH to be less depressed
    melatonin level important

------------------------------------------------------
    https://rstudio-pubs-static.s3.amazonaws.com/26529_dc5f4a4c4769415cbf074b845a2b7a54.html
    Urine Specific Gravity and Osmolality

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020