1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Figuring this out

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by John Warner, Jul 11, 2021.

1. John Warner

John Warner Silver

Just started in forum, found JK late 19, been listening a lot, reading also. Joined last year, not on phone much but goin outside to read forums, live in south east Texas, I know it’s changing here. I’m in a good location but it’s changing. My son is 3 years it so from being finished with a homeschool program he attends. Have a horseshoeing business that’s pretty good and goin to have to make some hard decisions within 3 years. Hope to meet some of y’all, goin to start getting on more often,

2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Welcome John.

3. Freebird

Freebird New Member

John, I would think it could be pretty nice in south east Texas. What's changing in that area?

4. John Warner

John Warner Silver

Thanks, we’re in a low population density, but it’s changing, people are coming here compared to other areas land is cheap, I’ll have to move away, to the forest, or further out and drive more which i I don’t want to do.

5. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Good to know. Not surprised.

I'm kind of enamored with that region because of the forest. Seems that something has been calling me there. Just need to find viable income and I'd most likely be on the road pronto.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi John and welcome......

7. Shane McClellan

Shane McClellan New Member

Welcome John!