1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fighting chronic problems with new weapons

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by l.i.am, Sep 10, 2018.

1. l.i.am

l.i.am New Member

Hello Mitochondriacs, I found Jack's 2017 Nourish Vermont presentation a month ago and have been absorbing the information to put it into action. I live on 41st latitude in Northern Indiana/ Southern Michigan area. I recognize a chronic low dopamine status being present in me for decades for which standard depression medication did little to cure the issue. A veterinarian by profession, i'm encompassed in a stressful job and too often I accepted to be poorly treated and struggled with feeling I just couldn't measure up to standards.

But now I see an opportunity to use something different to grow where I haven't before. And get out of the toxic hole that I have too often just accepted as mine. The past couple weeks had sun lit mornings with temperatures easy to be outside. Now the rainy and cloudy weather is sure setting in too fast. Not sure how to really structure my day. I haven't been a morning person but now I am facing the fact that it has kept me in this low dopamine spot. The next month will still give opportunity to get some AM sunlight but I am considering a light box for the drive in as the daytime shortens. Embracing the weather change to colder and darker is square in front.

My wife is also battling health issues, neurologic problems of dizziness, memory problems and related to apparent Lyme disease. She is in an on-line master's program at So Cal but had to take a leave this past winter due to brain fog and she just couldn't keep up with the rigors of the class and work/ family life. I'm introducing the ideas on light to her, and she's in a battle. I know she needs to see some success in me to move forward.

There is a lot to assimilate and begin to understand. Getting my daylight / sleep schedule consistent is an ongoing process. We also need to evaluate our nnEMF exposure levels, especially in the bedroom. I've begun to eat more consistent with the Epi- Paleo Rx but have a ways to go. Thankfully Melissa has changed her diet in order to improve her health by cutting out wheat and sugar. Choosing good fat and protein choices and vegetables has seen improvement. Just how or when to add cold exposure is a question. Our finances have been tight so testing for me has to be frugal. I plan to get some consistency in the things I know I need to change for now.

One other question I have is whether anyone is using low dose THC/ high CBD marijuana as medicine. I know of a few individuals who got better from Lyme disease taking oral dosing, one is Shelley White who has chronicled about her journey. There are studies in Isreal done on the neuro-protective benefits and they use it in the army for traumatic conditions. American Friends of Tel Aviv University. "Low doses of THC (cannabis) can halt brain damage, study suggests." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 30 May 2013. I think I have seen / felt improvement in a limited basis that I have used a butter infusion. I don't plan to use it as an escape/ drug to get stoned out of my gourd on. I believe it has some useful place. Does it have a place with mitochondriacs?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Put my name and Lyme disease in a google box......your wife's light choices = Lyme etiology.

Your job is hurting you too.

#melanopsinwisdom.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Three legged stool
    1.-SUNlight --->(Information & Energy)
    2.-Water--->DDW--->($$$$)
    3.-nnEMF
    --------------------------------------
    1.-SUNlight

makes Circadian Rhythm of paramount importance

Theoretically
    everybody
    or at least everybody with problems or at advanced age, should move to tropical region, be naked there, no eyeglasses, always outdoors
    most cannot or will not do that

I am one of those.

Artificial lighting management for a human locked in small room.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

I use above.
    It seems to work. At least it looks like that it works when I look at my test results. (There was a time when I was near flat lined and low on cortisol).
    I am thinking how to modify (I think timing) because (it works "too good") and possibly is the reason for my depressed melatonin.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-melatonin.22044/#post-250710

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

l.i.am
    veterinarian by profession

able to read and evaluate
    upload_2018-9-11_8-58-34.png

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey JanSz,

Just curious. Do you take supplements anymore? When I stopped ALL supplements it helped me alot. I too had very close to death health and when I stopped supplements I saw a big change.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do take supplements as usual.
    But note that I do Spectracell Micronutrient analysis test which tells me what to take.

I am also using DDW, today is day #275.
    I feel overall improvement, but since I started on
    2 parts ddw-25, 1 part of plain water, 66.7ppm
    it feels like (small) turbo charge is kicking in.
    I hope it will last.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oh okay to the supplements but what if you used food to supplement. That turbo charge a good thing I take it. Is that maybe interfering with melatonin.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    have given me the answer:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-melatonin.22044/#post-250704

A lack of full spectrum solar exposure during the day, or getting man's light at night is the most common reason for disease epidemics today, and in my opinion, the and most overlooked issue in all of medicine these days.
    ---------------------------
    To produce melatonin vitamin and minerals are need,
    via my Spectracell test, I think I have them at least enough,
    but
    I may have to take closer look at foods I eat.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-86#post-250738

Garbanzo beans?? to the rescue?? hummus?

[​IMG]

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One more,
    wonder if it really fits. ( @drezy )
    ----------
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-melatonin.22044/#post-250710

time: 39:50 pineal gland
    pineal gland calcified due to excessive fluoride

---------------------------------
    At 78+yo I had my share of toothpaste and other sources of fluoride,
    not even counting my share of Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) fluoroquinolones.

From recent discussions about heart attacks and strokes I know that my Agatston Calcium score is very low but that is on heart not Pineal gland.
    Arterial calcium may be controlled or removed using:
    fibrinolytic enzymes
    wonder if using them would affect calcium buildup on pineal gland?

11. drezy

drezy Gold

Not sure. Why would it hit just your pineal gland if the issue was with your whole water system?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

All this is hyphothesis only.
    I do not really know if my pineal gland is calcified or not.
    I just make assumption following Jack saying that it may be calcified.

I may just as well say that it may not be calcified since my Agatatson Calcium score is nill,
    and look for some other reason why my melatonin is low.

==========================
    Restating question:
    since there is research that fibrinolytic enzymes relieve arterial calcium buildup, would using them also cleanup calcium from pineal gland (if the calcium happens to be there there).

/

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I scratch my head at some of this. Shouldn't this be endogenous?

I can run my car on Nitrous Oxide for 1/4 mile and it runs way faster. So should I run it on nitrous oxide constantly?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When your car is reliable and drives as expected use it as it was meant to use.

My melatonin is low.
    I want it to be more into mid range. Looking for how to get there.

That is what I do with my other metrics that I am measuring.

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

JanSz,

How do you feel compared to your test results.

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I feel much better than my tests may indicate.
    I am crediting DDW with that.

But there is conundrum.
    I was expecting that DDW would improve my test results and it does not look that way.
    Today day #12 on DDW-66.7ppm
    Day 276 on DDW

17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Unless you are doing tests just for research reasons then it sounds like you are doing the right things but it is just taking time. Didn't Dr Kruse say that the tests may not be accurate to how you feel, unless I imagined it..lol it's possible.

18. l.i.am

l.i.am New Member

Thank you to Dr Kruse and JanSz for the added information. I'm going to take a little time to digest and assimilate the information. Information overload is easy to find. I'll be getting some blue blocking lenses too.