1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fibromyalgia Infographic

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Oct 28, 2014.

1. made this quickly for a patient today, thought some of you might wanna take a look

FIBROMYALGIA - New Page.jpeg

2. come to think of it we should make some quantum oriented flowcharts for a few common conditions, it might be helpful for the main site and for newbz

Josh, JoeBranca, Martin and 2 others like this.
  3. few words seem to have gone missing

intestinal permeability, TNF-a is missing from the middle too etc

4. Martin

Martin Gold

I really like your info graphic, Josh. I can take the concepts I've learned here on Optimal and then plug into this image what I know. At a glance I can see the pathways that apply to my case and get some inspiration to act, adjust, and confirm. Thanks! And keep 'em coming!

NSH

5. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

its awesome. especially for something like Fibromyalgia, an easy visual demonstrating how various clinical conditions and out of range markers are endpoints to a bigger context, not isolated problems.

6. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Nice.

7. BTA

BTA New Member

Fibro/CFS is nothing more than biotoxin overload. :confused: what about IL8 pathway on the diagram? MSH, VEGF, MMP-9, VIP, ADH, C4A, C3A, HLA, ect.... ????

8. [​IMG]

NeilBB and nicld like this.
  9. MSH should be there tho, will add.

it was made quickly for a client based on their story

10. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

Funny, I wasn't your patient so how did you diagram my issues?;);)

11. it seems to be a good map for most, which is why i kept it simple, some of what BTA applies but why worry about biotoxins, when you can worry about the reason they affect you

12. Anna

Anna New Member

13. BTA

BTA New Member

don't worry about biotoxins? interesting :eek:

14. worry abojut your bodys ability to deal with them. you are designed to be able to tolerate/deal with mould etc.

15. BTA

BTA New Member

That's why I had HLA in the list - big reason why you can't

16. feel free to upload one, an A4 sheet is only so big :)

17. Martin

Martin Gold

Yes, HLA folks are at a disadvantage. Sure, one has the markers, but what conditions finally pushed us over the edge and we can't take mold any more?

Having a SNP or a genetic weakness doesn't necessarily mean you'll get sick, but we know that. But if it gets expressed through one's environment, you may believe that you have no way out from the mess. From the information here on Optimal, I believe I have the best chance to bring balance back to my health.

I've been around mold all my life. We all have been. I'm endeavoring to change my conditions to epigenetically repair those changes that occurred. I know that exposure to mold, chemicals, perfumes, etc., can be a problem, so I avoid them. Then I go about changing my environment through less nn-EMF. Straying from natural human rhythms, cycles, foods, etc., has brought those genetic weaknesses into play.

It wasn't the mold, it was my decreased ability to deal with that shit. I brought it about by staying up late watching TV, working around electric machines, lousy diet, and stressing out over that girl I didn't have the nerve to ask out. I changed epigenitically until I crashed. The mold was always there happily living it's life, I'm the one who became susceptible.

Over the course of my life, my body wore down and I became more sensitive due to it's innate ability to adapt to the conditions of existence. I believe I can change it back to where I'm good around mold, chemicals, etc. Those triggers are everywhere. No sense in running when one has a Nature-backed plan to become a balanced human.

And one of those girls finally went on a date with me and the rest is a wonderful history.

NSH

18. BTA

BTA New Member

so you're saying SNP don't matter which means you can cure a child with Down's Syndrome? Interesting. :eek:

If you've got a genetic defect it does matter. Anything from KPU to HLA-DR.

19. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Suggesting that a SNP and an entire chromosome duplication (Down's is trisomy-21, a whole extra chromosome) are equivalent is a bit like saying a BB-gun and nuclear bomb are the same thing...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Clayton likes this.
  20. BTA

BTA New Member

HLA-DR are a set of genes. If you're missing the set as outlined by Dr Shoemaker it is a big deal. These genes tell your body to make antibodies to fight neurotoxins. Without them, your body doesn’t recognize these toxins as being foreign invaders. If you lack the genes needed to clear biotoxins, and you’re exposed to harmful molds and fungi, you’ll get sick and stay sick.