1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fiber Optic Cable and EMF's

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by OptimalSkr, Jun 18, 2018.

1. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

So they are installing fiber optic cables in my subdivision, (Bell Canada) and I have to allow it being put half way up the lawn. Then I can give consent to the next portion up to the house where they bring it in. I called the company and they said that no signal (Bluetooth) is emitted from the box in the ground or the one on the house. (I am not sure if this is accurate and will have to measure with a meter to be sure)

https://www.bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Products/Fibre-to-the-home

But my other question here for some savvy EMF people is that: because the fiber optic cable promises speeds up to 5x what is currently used (DSL and Cable) when it is connected to the router and broadcast on Wifi - is that signal going to be 5x more harmful than the current one? Is this going to be the equivalent of 5g for internet?

Should I be freaking out about this, or am I over reacting? They currently have slower plans here in Canada for the roll out of 5g cell tower, but I am worried about this.

Thanks.

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The fiber is not the problem.....it is what is coming to the end of it to modulate the light signal that will kill you.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Would that end be inside the house? or does it really matter were it is.

4. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

I think it would be the broadcasted portion from the wifi router? right? In his latest podcast he talked about fiber optic cables in a new york building, which when hooked up gave everyone sever headaches. Now I am not sure if there was a special hook up at the end that is more dangerous or if that is going to be an N=1 and different everywhere.

5. drezy

drezy Gold

The light contained in the fiber is fine. I think the issue is that the light needs to be produced/transduced electrically, meaning fast electrical switching aka electromagnetic force.

Alex97232 and Sheddie like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Where would that be located. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

7. drezy

drezy Gold

At the base consumer level it might look like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

For bigger industrial or residential buildings it likely would look different.

Parking one's prostate or last working ovary right over/near that box would not be advisable.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Drezy.

P.S.
    I see you have been doing your AM sun, you got the correct ovary.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

AM sun always! If it's cloudy then AM clouds. If it's rainy then AM rain on my surfaces.

I'm not sure which ovary I descended from and plan on never asking my parents about any reproduction details. I'll admit that there are limits on my ability to remain objective.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

So I guess the transducer would be the problem no? Unless the transducer is where the resource of the internet is. I mean outside away from your house and then from there the speed is cominf thru the fiber straight to your router. I don't know if that makes sense. Correct me @drezy if am mistaken

11. drezy

drezy Gold

Good question and parallel in some ways to Doc's QT 23. Let me write up a decent answer in the next post soon.

12. drezy

drezy Gold

Also, before I get verbose I'll just say that placing that unit (light to electrical transducer) directly under your prostate would likely prove to be a bad idea.

Despite conventional safety studies. I'd place that unit in a far corner or outside my residence and then ethernet cable in from there.

IF you'd like a more verbose answer covering transduction and wave energy let me know. I think there are aspects of these topics that will be instinctively obvious to you since you spend as much time in water as you do. I think I could point it out if you'd like.

Antonis likes this.
  13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Good answer, thanks man. Do you use fiber optic yet?

14. drezy

drezy Gold

It's not out where I'm at right now. I can't think of any reason to not use it other than the fact that I don't like paying more and have no use for the bandwidth anyway.

All the HD video stuff(TV, youtube, or whatever) seems really odd anyway. Do I really want to see every one of my favorite actor's pores? I have an older manual camera that I can adjust. When taking pictures of anyone older than 20 with it I always throw the focus just a tiny bit making the subject seem just a little more "smooth". Many people seem to like these pictures. The amount they like it seems to be proportional to their age too. SO I'm convinced the older I get, the less damn pixels I'm going to need.

Helio Silva and Sheddie like this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Damn right!!! Thanks mate!!!

16. drezy

drezy Gold

Is fiber there where you live now?

17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yes it is. I guess it is a sign of 5g coming soon

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahh the march of progress
    Let's recap:
    70's War Against Cancer -I just checked and it's still there
    80s - 90s The Human Genome Project revolutionizing everything - or not
    00s to 10s - Big Data & AI also revolutionizing everything for real this time! - don't hold your breath

Are you starting to see an overhyped pattern here?

Antonis likes this.
  19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yeap, shocked.

20. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

When a top member of the technological elite class actually comes out and deflates the popular 'more technology will solve all our problems' meme then you know the times they are a changin'.

I'm referring of course to Google CEO Sundar Pichai who actually said in an interview with the New York Times last Thursday that: “Technology doesn’t solve humanity’s problems".

That's a truth bomb if there ever was one. More truths will come out. Stay tuned.

Antonis and drezy like this.