1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Female labs - day 19 or 23 when 21 can't do?

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Hope, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

So my day 21 falls on a Saturday this month...and I want to redo my labs this month, too....should I do it on Friday (20) or Monday (23) instead. Silly maybe..but I was hoping to compare apples to apples. Though, something is off this cycle...never got an LH surge (never happened before, UGH, unless this time it occurred on day 10 or 11 which it never did either).

Maybe it doesn't matter but wondered if any of you ladies had this happen? I won't have lab access on Saturday :(

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

My guess, Hope, and it is only a guess would be to do it on Friday. If you do it in the afternoon, it is almost Saturday :)!

3. My doc has always told me 19-21. I always stuck with day 21. Some LabCorp's are open on Saturday just as an FYI. But with all that said I agree with Destiny...go Friday afternoon!

4. Hope

Hope Gold

Thanks to both of you....I am not in an area where either LabCorp or Quest are open right now...checked that out. But will try Friday afternoon :) so we shall see. This cycle has been totally weirdo for me...