1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Feeling better

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Thora Pomicter, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:11 AM.

1. I don't know if it is because I have relaxed more about my sleep or if it is all of the hacks I have been doing but last night, I did wake 3 times but I was able to go right back to sleep. I woke up feeling rested this morning. I also have more energy during the days lately, although I still get tired after being in my crappy work environment. I just make sure that when I get home, I spend lots of time outside with my bare feet on the ground and most of my clothes off.

We are still shooting for the end of summer to get my factory moved back home where I will be out of that toxic environment. I am also very proud of myself for consistently easing into the cold thermogenesis. I am hoping that by the winter, I will have adapted enough to keep it up and maybe I won't be so uncomfortable in the winter. Cold is not my favorite thing by any stretch. My husband put a galvanized steel tub that fits the two of us right next to our pool, so we can go from the ice tub to the pool. Taking ice baths outside is much nicer than being inside in the bathtub.

Happy to be making progress. I have a very strong motivation to make myself as well as I can be, as I watch my mother decline more and more. She has dementia that is getting worse, macular degeneration, hearing loss, general weakness...I just look ar her as a mitochondrial train wreck and I am determined not to end up that way. It is sad to see her decline and the worst part is that she has no motivation to do anything to make herself better. My husband and I have tried over the years, but unless you are driven to help yourself, there is nothing that anyone else can do to make a difference.

caroline and Sue-UK like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

C/T is soooooo much better outside! My C/T tank is the pacific ocean!