1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Feel Like I'm Floating

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jenaf, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am not sure about electroshock effect on gems line but knowing what I know it tells me grandma had a serious shot germ line.......and that makes a ton of sense.......It would not surprise me to find a link as more data comes on line about DC electric current and fecundity.

jenaf likes this.
  2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I have heard Dr. Klinghardt say that any serious emotional trauma experienced by a parent or grandparent can be passed down epigenetically..
    So it's our job 'to flip those genes back again:)

Joe Gavin likes this.
  3. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Yup. Changing them

fitness@home likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

electric shock therapy moves charge in us..........but what happens if there is not enough charge in us to begin with it?

Now’ is a local theory of what’s happening presently, cobbled together using bits of news from the sensory receptors. It is just a partial story of what our brain perceives. From those senses our brain fills in the missing parts to create a story we call reality and life.......as we lose cellular charge time speeds up, we lose health, and we age faster.
    https://www.jackkruse.com/sea-of-change-could-be-a-sea-of-charge/

Cpt.Tired and jenaf like this.
  5. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Makes sense. All three of her children have "autoimmune" diseases by the time they were 45... And she herself had cervical cancer and a blood cancer.

6. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

^^^I'm sure that this is why my sister's heart stopped for 8 seconds when she was given ECT.

TerrierMom likes this.
  7. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Anyone have any insight on types of hot tub cleaning systems in regards to quantum health? i'm looking into salt water vs ozone systems with an added UV filter but the salt water still turns into chlorine or bromine, which is not good but it less horrible than using the chemicals chlorine and bromine to keep the water clean.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ozone is best.....but I'd wish there was better salt based tubs but there are not.

jenaf likes this.
  9. jenaf

jenaf Silver

would the problem be the chlorine created via electrolysis for the salt water system, or the actual electricl current used in the salt water system that is the problem?

10. JMO

JMO Silver

Does anyone have any insight into the cleaning systems in Atera cold/hot tub? It is not chlorine or ozone based but Biodegration. The system oxidizes all organic Comtamination naturally by accelerating Biodegration. The left over products are then consumed by healthy bacteria. These same bacteria in a chemical free non toxic environment will use their natural ability to prohibit the growth of unwanted germs.

http://www.ateraspas.com/care.html

11. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Big BOOM today for Mama Bear...

My mom, having Waldenstroms, has always been deathly allergic to cow dairy, especially butter. And if she accidently eats it in a restaurant (when they screw up her order) she has to immediately take Benedryl and then she begins to react within 15mins and she goes to the hospital. She carries an Epipen. Once I had to use it on her while driving like a maniac to the hospital (we were already in the car)... Anyway... This week she was at a new restaurant and ordered something where they screwed up and she ate a whole bunch of scallops that were soaked in a butter sauce. Of course the chef came out and said, wait we screwed up, there's butter it that! By that time she had eaten 3/4 of it. She washed her mouth out, took Benedryl and waited ... And waited...she was just fine!! No throat closing, no hives, no shock!! The next day she had a slightly puffy face, that's it!! She was flabbergasted!!
    Today she calls me to tell me this story. I tell her it's all the sunshine she's getting (she gets up, takes her breakfast with her down 10flights of stairs and grounds while wearing her bathing suit top staring in the direction of the sun in front of her building by the sea wall in downtown Vancouver).

She calls me back in ten minutes.."what if food is just a proxy for how my cancer is doing?" She asks..."what if the sunshine is making my cancer better?"

I've been trying to tell this to my mom since even before her meeting with Jack in March 2015. She is FINALLY making the connection. Probably because she's also raising her dopamine.

Thanks Jack. For this long journey of educating, learning, and self discovery.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Awesome! I think she's right. Great news!

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jena, this journal entry might help: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/goodbye-city-life.12817/page-14#post-203432
    My shins too tend to have more difficulty with bright sun that other parts of my skin.

jenaf likes this.
  14. jenaf

jenaf Silver

i rarely post here now a days unless i have a conundrum... maybe Jack has some insight... when i flew to NOLA i was astonished that i had no digestive issues from the flight. like clock work every morning i had a bowel movement. 6 days ago i flew to Maui and like always when i fly to Maui, i havent had a bowel movement in 6 days ( i had a small piddly one around day 4) and i seriously have 5-6days of epipaleo meals stored in my gut. now im not sure if it was the direction of the flight (both had wifi) and i was going back in time to maui and forward in time to Nola. the only other differences: Nola - B&B had breakfast (eggs and glutenfree toast with goats cheese) at 8am every day so literally 15mins after rising, and lots of walking every day. Maui: no grains/rice/cheese etc but lots of fish and green smoothies.
    why cant i dial in my gut on trips to Maui???? i get tons of sun and water and grounding here. thats pretty much all i do here (with some golf and painting ).