1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Feel Like I'm Floating

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jenaf, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Keep looking..that's what I'm doing because it totally changed the way I see things too.
    When we start getting more sun we will find it:):)

2. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I am terrified of drowning and slightly claustrophobic so it's a miracle I can scuba dive (I just distract my mind looking at the pretty coral and fish to keep thoughts of instant death at bay!) I am intrigued by free diving but more than a little terrified by it too. Unfortunately, when we go to Hawaii it is for business so that means, Oahu and Waikiki, but, I have driven EVERYWHERE on that island and there are some wonderful spots you can snorkel from the beach (or dive) on the north shore (in summer, because in winter, you would be pounded flat by the waves!!). I would like to head to ALL of the other islands but will probably start with Maui, then the Big Island so I can satisfy the geologist in me and get some volcano action and also the Observatory up there for some radical sunrises and sunsets and stargazing.

3. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

Holy moly you had the kiss insight before Jack posted it - entangled indeed!

jenaf and Cpt.Tired like this.
  4. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I really don't have much of a destination either. First stop is to get enough energy (or charge) to be able to feel something. To feel some desire to pursue a goal. Once I get there and actually have energy enough where I don't have to push myself through the workday. I may have some energy left over to have the capacity to desire something. Like move somewhere that's healthy. Somewhere in nature that is quiet with lots of sunlight, where I can grow my own food and be connected to nature.:):)

TerrierMom likes this.
  5. jenaf

jenaf Silver

image.jpg Talking about "be like the Sphinx" .... First day for Mama Bear and Papa Bear - and I return from a swim to see Mama Bear building a sand Sphinx!! Papa Bear eventually took off his glasses.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice..... :) :) :) :)

7. yarralea

yarralea New Member

My glasses are so my weakness. Gotta quit them, I know, but struggletown.com is this for me.

8. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Little bit of self love today on this rainy cold Canadian Valentines Day:

- 1 litre water outside upon rising
    - smoked oysters, sauerkraut, eggs, bacon
    - coffee and nic lozenge while reading outside for an hour
    - 1litre of water chugged and nic lozenge
    - cold bath
    - red light
    - walk in the woods
    - tanning session
    - library
    -lunch
    - hair cut
    - dinner
    - The Walking Dead mid season premier
    - Fournier bath with UV ambient light
    - bed

Should be a great day!!!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    Josh Rosenthal and Nathan like this.
  9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You and me both...

10. jenaf

jenaf Silver

So this week I unpacked all my art supplies, old sketch books, etc... Set up a work station in my den. My goal is to set up outside to paint in the mornings instead of reading my book in tune AM UV.
    Last night I dreamed vividly of creating artwork. Very colourful. Very intense.

This all came about once I hit rock bottom redox wise on Friday evening after eating a bowl of chirasha sushi... With rice. I had been getting away with eating carbs. And eating in general at the wrong times. (Let's call it a biohack with what I need for my context because I've been doing light right, and cold right - but not as often as I need - that's my next biohack) Because I have been feeling the best in over 10 years. But not as good as I could be, will be, am being right now.
    It's not a food story but food as light story, and the wrong kind of light from food for my context.

It's the return to my creative side that is the interesting "side effect" of this journey. I'm curious to see where that goes because I've been so focused on science that I have put art on a shelf long ago. I masked that creative side, pretending that working in the film industry was being creative. But association through proxy isn't rewarding but suppressive and damaging. I did it with massage too... Problem solving movement and injury can be creative but extremely limiting. It's not enough. It's the tip of the iceberg. I feel that there is so much more, deep deep inside of me that I've suppressed.

I am slowly awakening, opening my eyes and delving deep to allow it to emerge.

Lahelada, Nathan, TerrierMom and 6 others like this.
  11. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Just got my blood work done 2 days after returning from Maui...

I'd like feedback on my blood work... any significance to light in regards to my low WBCs and low ferritin, and what an "optimal" platelet count should be. Still waiting on my Vit D.

Attached Files:

12. jenaf

jenaf Silver

saw this that Jack posted elsewhere..."low WBC elevated bilirubin: Time 9. No melatonin no regeneration"... so I guess I need to read the Time series...

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now I like that kinda of picture!!!

14. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I have a question for Jack (hopefully you see this or I'll post it again in the Ask Jack section)

How would this situation affect MY mitochondria... My grandmother when she was in the first trimester of pregnancy with my mom (obviously who has Waldenstroms) was given several rounds of electroshock therapy, and after became very docile.

This information only came out when my moms aunt found out my mom had cancer, and both my moms parents denied it, so a lot of information is lost as everyone who knew about it is now dead.

If detrimental to the mitochondrial DNA, would it be transepigenetic?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  15. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Question #2:

I've been very consistent with my CT doing it every morning for the last 10 days for 15mins in the morning. This morning while in the tub the same area of pain from my acute pancreatitis (left side around ribs 8-10) is becoming painful again. Any insight on what may be happening?

16. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

People who do energy work say that as energy starts flowing all your old aches and pains come back as they are healing, or something like that (this is from my friends in the martial arts who are into all the esoteric chi flow stuff) - your body working things out. I'd hold out for Jack's answer of course, but, fwiw, there's my $0.02.

endless likes this.
  17. Nathan

Nathan New Member

I love this! I often get so involved in things and forget about doing things that I love that bring out my creativity. I great reminder to me to make time to do the things I love and access a sometimes ignored part of my brain.

caroline likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My bet is those organ clocks are not holding the charge.....How was it in Hawaii? My bet is better because you could charge it best.

19. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I have t had pain there in years... It's only been with the consistent CTing which I was not doing "without UV" in Maui. Here in Van I don't have the UV... Uh ok... I just got it. Leaky and no UV to replenish.

20. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Jack what about the electroshock therapy question above?