1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Feel Like I'm Floating

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jenaf, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Women need the UV part of the equation more than men do.........why? Their atomic lattice needs the particle part of the photoelectric effect. Men's bodies are more attuned to the wave part of light. Breadcrumb.

TerrierMom, Mystic Rose60 and jenaf like this.
  2. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Mind blown. Now you have me curious! More information stored in a particle vs a wave?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you'll see soon..............

4. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Now I'm going to go look up when a photon is a particle and when it's a wave....

TerrierMom likes this.
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Might explain some of the attraction between men and women...

TerrierMom and jenaf like this.
  6. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Good Morning everyone!!!!! After arriving at around 2am, I slept in a bit but still was able to get up to watch the sunrise although not at the beach yet...
    ...my eyes have been dry since throwing away my contacts in Aug. I've been using eye drops to help cool the surface. While sun gazing this morning, I could look as close as 15deg off of the sun as it peaked through the morning haze over the volcano. As it rose and got stronger, I had to look farther off... As much as 50deg off!! But my right eye ( the worse one) started watering on its own!!!!!! A gooey stickysludge, not tears per say but I figure it will take a while.

endless likes this.
  7. jenaf

jenaf Silver

My Vit D opportunity is in ONE hour!!!!! Gotta go!!! ALOHA!!!

(Ps anyone know how to upload pics on my phone to here?)

8. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Feel amazing. I felt totally energized in the sun. Could handle it a lot better than six months ago as well. And I'm handling the heat better. Last time I was here, I needed to head in around 10:15am because I was over heating. Although last time I was wearing my contacts and this time I'm not.
    I am super bloated from the flight over screwing up my redox even with CoEQ10, water, blueblockers.
    I guess I need the Quantlet ;)
    Only thing probiotic here is goat milk kefir my brother left. Had a cup of that and used the red light on my tummy. (Have UFO, will travel).

Mystic Rose60 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  9. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

ALOHA and enjoy!! Woo hoo on the eye watering!! Yes I cannot wait for my Quantlet either.

10. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

True that. My problem is more that I can't store the water I keep drinking because of the nnEMF where I am... gotta get on that. And moving will be an option. We all get there from different directions though.

If you find a great place to stay in Hawaii please share! I'd likely do a vrbo.com house rental or timeshare trade in for there, I need to go spend a week in April there for DH's business, am looking forward to making some D and maybe getting in some scuba diving too. Wishing I was there now!!!

11. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Hmmm, spent 3 hrs at the beach this morning, and am back out in the sun for the last 30mins of Vit D making, then some red with the sunset. No burn on me at all :) but... My shins are burnt feeling. I have a shirt over them right now. But why would it just be my shins? It's always the skin on my shins that is dry too. Very rarely has it ever been as hydrated as the rest of my skin. Slowest SCN-driven cells?? Poor grounding for years and years?

12. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Ps it's only day two so I'll see how the week goes.
    Here's what I'm doing differently than last time:
    1. Only wearing glasses to drive, and blueblockers in evening of course
    2. Ambient red light as night table light
    3. So far 2L/day of water but I'm improving
    4. Doubling size of breakfast, mostly poke :)
    5. Walking around to the parking lot as soon as I'm up to watch the sun rise over the volcano

Changes I am experiencing
    1. Handling temp changes easily, not becoming over heated
    2. Eyes are finally watering, a sticky goo, but still!!
    3. No craving for carbs!!! Usually it takes me 3-4 days in cold Canadian winter to get over them, here it was instantaneous
    5. Water is getting easier to drink, not as easy as I'd like but not such a struggle.
    6. Vivid dreaming.

Mystic Rose60 and endless like this.
  13. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I have only ever been to Maui since I have family who have a small condo there... Vrbo is what I would do for sure if/when I go to stay on other islands! One day I'll check them all out :) except Honolulu, I have no desire to go there. Too big city, too much nnEMF
    Where abouts are you going? Which island?
    Have you tried free diving?

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice, Jenaf :) Just keep doing all the small great things every day and it will turn better and better.. its is that easy! :)
    some days will be not so good.. and some days will be awesome! But it will get better and better.. just never give up :)

jenaf likes this.
  15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You are definitely not alone with the low motivation thing. This is my big problem too. For years. No zest at all. Feeling flat and chronically bored with everything.
    But sometimes it will come back for a short while. I write everything down trying to find some kind of clue but still been for the most part unsuccessful. Still trying and learning. I think things will change soon now that I'm taking way less medication and supplements.

16. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I wasn't going to update for a few days... And then BOOM.... Last night I was watching the sun set with a glass of Malbec (which I'm enjoying these days more than I've ever enjoyed wine before!) and it took me a few minutes to create some stillness within. Then I had the most insightful moments, comparing the sunset to a kiss, not just any kiss but one of those soul moving kisses. All of a sudden I was a poet, but in images in my mind. I understood the depth that is available to all of us once we connect to Nature, or return to our rightful mindset within nature. It was just a moment, a glimpse, but I think I just had a moment that will change me forever. This morning, contemplating that moment during my morning sun gazing, it really hit me why we need to heal in the tropics/subtropics.

I feel weird sharing this moment with all of you but I have no one to share it with that would understand. :)

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read Time 7............the kiss must have been entangled to your ideas.

18. jenaf

jenaf Silver

WTF!!!!!!! Just 3 pages in to Time 7.... BLEW.MY.FUCKING.MIND.
    #entanglement

TerrierMom likes this.
  19. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I'm glad that you shared this because I had similar experiences in November...during the last few days of real sunlight. Now I know I'm not 'crazy'!
    I got super insightful and my intuition was incredible! Time actually slowed down and people were moving a bit slower than usual. It was so bizarre! I could swear that my late mother was guiding me through the next few hours. It was as if I was able to use my 'antenna', (which has become de-evolved by our modern life) to pick up signals from other realms that we no longer can sense due to our lack of ability to sense our environment.
    I believe that people that lived in the past were able to pick up these signals quite regularily and this is why people were a lot more spiritual and religious back in those days.
    I find it very interesting that Jack in one of his webinars on sleep ,talks about the 'sleep vortex', an electromagnetic 'whirlpool ' in our brain that is involved in sleep. Then I saw a video about the 'third eye' and of past cultures knowing about this 'sleep vortex'.
    How could they possibly know about this without sophisticated instruments??

Queen of Elves likes this.
  20. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Yeah I think now a days we are more disengaged from our true selves than ever before. It's really amazing to have that connection to our true selves. I just felt a glimpse of it, but it's already changing the way I perceive life.

Cpt.Tired likes this.