1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Feel Like I'm Floating

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jenaf, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I've heard that before from you and it didn't stick... I'm going to spend sometime with this idea today.

2. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Thanks Krista! That is so true but I never thought of it like that before.

3. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I've had this giant skin tag on my neck for several several years and when I embraced quantum one thing I focused around was "I won't have skin tags when I am healthy" it was a measurement for me. Probably not a good one because there are no small changes to gage improvement.
    Well this past week while I was in Paml Springs the skin tag began to dry out. I thought maybe it was growing or getting worse. This morning I woke up and it was all dark purple!! I did a little twist and it popped off!!! BAM! UV for the win!! Such a small change but I had put sooooo much significance on this small thing.

It made me realize that I have had a lot of wins this past 3 months since chucking my contacts away and getting UV on my eyeball. A lot of wins that I haven't acknowledged.

Maybe I need to readdress my priorities.

4. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Patience is not my strong suit!!! Lol

5. UV on the eyeball means UV in the blood, yes? This is a big "lightbulb" for me too. Yay for your successes.

nicld likes this.
  6. Curves

Curves Guest

Jena, I remember this time in my life. You call it floating. I called it "stuck on a treadmill" -- Although I wasn't falling I wasn't rising either. It was a painful time for me because I'd always had fire and passion but, during those years, I felt wilted and lackluster. And then, I found Dr. K. and things changed.

My heartfelt advice is to continue focusing on what's working in your life -- just like you did with your skin tags :) and reconnect with your intuition. Keep giving strength and power to your own inner voice and that, along with these protocols, will lead the way.

The power is within you.

jenaf, endless and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  7. WereBear

WereBear New Member

I've been struggling to just be functional since 2009. There is a limit to human will.

Perhaps you will come back in fits and starts, was what I was trying to say. And pushing past that might be counter-productive. Push-Crash is a real thing I've had to get a grip on.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. The recipe is within. Trust yourself because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain. Wear bear, just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, she turned into a butterfly.

9. Exactly.
    Hi Jena! I've only "seen" you in the Quantum group on FB, but after my session with Alyson last week, and all the photos of the quantum Canadian chicks, I feel like we've met in some way. In fact, entanglement has been this huge thing for me in my dreams lately. It began when I offered Alyson an energy healing session, and after she accepted I dreamed of her all night long. Last night I dreamed of you, Alyson, and Krista all night long. Entanglement indeed.

I love what Jack wrote...stop asking for permission. What if you could just be great? What if floating was exactly where you should be right now?

Looking forward to reading more about your journey, and our Quantum Women's Entanglement Retreat in Tulum. ;)

jenaf likes this.
  10. Great read on your journal Jena..... goals? Ambition??? maybe you can't set goals because you don't even know which goals to set anymore...maybe you need to float in a cold ocean with UV on your face for awhile.....then the REAL goals will become apparent.....chaos is more preferred than order. :) Love ya girl

jenaf likes this.
  11. jenaf

jenaf Silver

well, its been two months since i last wrote.

I get it - my lack of motivation is lack of dopamine.

About a month ago, I was getting osteopathic treatment on scar tissue from my acute pamcreatitis, gallbladder removal and subsequent E.coli infection that landed me in the hospital for 2 weeks... everything around common bile duct, duodenum, pancreas, liver, ligaments (round/falciform/diaphragm), stomach, esophagus, lungs, and .... vagal nerve!! ... was stuck. s when she started releasing things - I had a rush of energy, and MOTIVATION!!!! it lasted days!!! it has dwindled a bit, but overall my motivation is higher than a month a go. SO there was a physical obsticle that has contributed - although it was driven through actions of poor environment.

I have some long term plans that i'm working towards, FINALLY!!

1. 3 month trip to the South Pacific Islands in 2018
    2. returning to school for Manual Osteopathy in 2017

And feeling so good from all this light, water, magnetism.... i have not chosen A lately. I fully admit, that i have been eating foods that don't contribute to light harvesting; that my body doesnt have the ELF-UV to handle. Here's the thing.... for the last 25 years, I have restricted what I've eaten solely because of negative feedback = if it made me feel like crap, then i wouldnt eat it. All of a sudden (especially since throwing away my contacts), there is a drastically reduced negative feedback!!! I feel good! Even great!

I feel good/great.... compared to the horrendously crappy feeling that has become my norm over the last 10 years.

But now the feedback loop for what i choose to eat is a positive one! (perspective!) the better I eat = the better i feel, more dopamine I have, better decisions i make, better understanding, etc, etc...

And thats what I'm having trouble with. I'm not used to having a positive feedback loop for what i eat, how i nuture myself. This feels so unknown. kinda scary. so i fall back into old habits. using a negative feedback loop. I need to break this somehow. I KNOW what I need to do... but have i committed to it? have I actually made the choice to do so?

Why do i keep choosing B instead of A.

And the irony is i know it'll only take 3 days to get over the hump and feel great, make better decisions! Instead, i just feel worse about myself for knowing what i can do about it but failing to commit to it.

Well, I have three days until i head to Maui for 12 days.

endless and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  12. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Great post Jena. I've dealt with and am still dealing with much of the same. Fear of success is same as fear of failure. It's all fear. Dopamine=Doing=No Fear, I've found. Keep plugging along. I've found that sticking to certain daily habits makes the valley's more shallow, allowing me to ride the peaks longer. It's all about the basics (which you know WAAAY better than I do!) I'm sure Maui will be a great salve for you!

jenaf and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you create, bears your signature level of dopamine, melatonin, serotonin, and melanin, and the level of UV light you assimilate.

14. jenaf

jenaf Silver

No surprise there that I'm no assimilating UV to make my hormones! Lol

I know what the key problem is. I'm not hydrated enough, so regardless of how often I sit outside in the AM UV, go get artificial UV, eat DHA... It's all for not without water.

Drinking some as we speak.

Oh and I have an avulsion fracture on my 5th metatarsal from 3 weeks ago; my foot fell asleep while I was curled up on the couch, I went to get up and rolled over the outside of my foot. Heard a Big Crunch. No wonder it happened so easily when I'm dehydrated, and in the depths of a Canadian Winter. My bones are weak. Leaking light.

I'm fucking Myself up. I gotta step it up, heal myself. Change my environment.

15. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

The thing that I read this week (forgetting where, I am sure Jack commented somewhere which is why it stuck with me and keeps pinging in my brain) is that you can drink all the right water, all the right amounts, and still be dehydrated due to the effects of nnEMF in your environment. And your N=1 will differ - hubby has zero hydration issues but my labs say I do and we live and work in the same place.... go figure. I am also trying to work on my dopamine and getting all my good sunlight! a little easier where I live. Love your goal of a 3- month trip.... that is something I could do as well (can work from about anywhere with an internet connection and so can DH), I would just miss my puppy dogs.... will start with a couple weeks. Looking for a nice crater-adjacent place to spend lots of time....!

jenaf likes this.
  16. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I like the game mentality too. I like to create "streaks" because it satisfies the OCD part of me (I am not true OCD but I have tendencies!!). So - I have a streak of not drinking wine now that has been going since 1/1. I have a streak of getting 30 min of sun minimum (morning and afternoon) in my eyeballs and on as much skin as possible for my circumstances that day. So my "streak" goals are SMALL ones that I feel I can achieve. And I am driven not to ruin my "streak" and it drives me even when I am feeling like doing nothing.

I really relate the motivation part. I have plenty I need to do and somethings there is nothing I want to do and sometimes I am totally overwhelmed. And sometimes I am on fire and knocking things out and accomplishing stuff. Part of it is inertia - if I start moving (mentally or physically) I keep moving, if I turn into a slug, I want to stay a slug. I am trying to pay attention to the environment I am allowing when I am having the more motivated days, and notice what I am doing right!

Anyway, hope the streak idea appeals to you, it keeps me rolling in the right direction. I know the "little things" pile up. When I first changed my way of eating, I had streaks of "all breakfast clean eating" then dinners, then lunch (which was hardest at first) and pretty soon I was just eating the way I should be. Then I started a daily seafood streak. Now I am just shooting to improve the quality and quantity of seafood too, I do not get enough oysters and I feel amazing when I do eat them.

Welcome to journaling, I am just starting too!! You have come a lonnnnnng way already so celebrate your accomplishments - you are so far ahead of the sheeple/zombies who do not even realize their dilemma. Not only can you look back and see what happened and why, you are taking steps to course-correct. YAY YOU!

jenaf likes this.
  17. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I slowly change my habits as opposed to streaks, but I do get on to things in chunks and I implement new things often. I can see how it would work well for you @TerrierMom

Slept well for the first (actually second) time in the last four weeks. And woke up thirsty. Takes me about 15mins to drink 1/2L. Feels like it's difficult to swallow, like a lump all the way down my esophagus. So I end up sipping. Somehow carbonated water goes down a bit more easily. And of course anything you sip like coffee/tea goes down easy too

This journaling thing is new, weird. I don't know how I feel about it.

18. jenaf

jenaf Silver

@TerrierMom you are absolutely right about the nnEMF... I've done a lot of mitigating in the last year - even moved!! It's def the amount of water I'm NOT drinking that's the problem... Oh and the lack of UV that doesn't mitigate the effects of nnEMF.
    Can't store UV if you don't have any water in the cell.

TerrierMom likes this.
  19. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Thanks Joe. I'm hoping to hack a lot of the little stuff while I'm there. See how long it lasts back in Canadian Winter, adjust, and then head back in March.
    I need to relistening to my consult with Jack for the nuggets for when I'm there.

And drink more water.

20. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Probably because us women are way more sensitive to environmental cues to pass on to the next generation - why you are more dehydrated than your husband. Bio hacking is so much more challenging for women but needed, maybe moreso than men because of the future generations. ;)