1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Feedback Needed for New Updates and Needs:

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 24, 2014.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty Gold

I like Jack Kruse because of his focus on how to fix broken mitochondria!
  2. kyrakitty

kyrakitty Gold

How about a prescription called "Light RX" in the same section that has the "Redox RX" EMF RX" & "Leptin RX".

It would be nice to have all the lighting info in one section with a Light RX on how to optimize:
    • Indoor lighting in the house and around the computer.
    • Description of vitamin D winter and how to figure out how latitude affects how much Sun will or wont benefit you & indoor lighting needs to make up for the lack of Sun specific to when one lives in areas that cause issues.
    • Using red LED therapy and IR LED therapy.
    • Lighting to stay away from and why
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. kyrakitty

kyrakitty Gold

5. Sona

Sona Gold

Hi
    Great content on the site, stimulates constant reading and learning!
    However, me personally trying to upgrade from Silver to Gold, but proper support is not there.
    Updates and estimated time of resolution will be helpful.
    It is 3 weeks since my first request and I am not sure if anyone works on it and when it will be done.

Thanks
    Sona
  6. JanSz

JanSz Silver

On post of this type post some place
    @Jack Kruse
    that will direct his attention to your plea.

7. Sona

Sona Gold

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They are on it
  9. Curly

Curly New Member

I follow your work because you give me information that I have never heard before but at my gut level makes absolute sense. I then look up your references, buy the recommended books and see that you speak the truth. You can make the connections for me and join things together where I have only ever been given " half truths" from my formal healthcare education. I am sharing your information as I biohack myself and understand it more and truly hope that you are going to change the foundation of healthcare as it currently stands. I am relying on you to point me in the right direction so I can join you in that quest.
    caroline likes this.