1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Favorite water filters? RO water + spring?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Hi!

What are everyone's favorites RO filters, countertop versions, and spring water dispensers? If there is another threat dedicated to this, I'd love the link!

JanSz likes this.
  2. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

This is super thankful. Thanks, John!

3. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I typically have mountain valley delivered in 5 gallon bottles and when I'm out I buy reverse osmosis bottled, but I feel there may be better options out there that I will also test.

A fair question: what did water consist of before civilization? Industrialization?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I tested waters, in my kitchen sink, and the cheapest RO water from Costco.
    Costco sells boxes of 40 half liter bottles for under $3.
    Both of these waters are about 150ppm D/H

Popular mineral waters have little over 150ppm.
    When mineral water is missing minimal amounts of deuterium they make tremendous deal about that, then their price is so large that one is better of just buying straight DDW-25.

5. From My Optimal Journal (subject) - Water protocol: The drinking water fifty years ago in the foothills of Boulder Colorado was amazing; in Hollywood California – not so good. The first bottled water I started purchasing back then was Deep Rock - a filtered distilled water, bottled in glass. Over the years, I have looked for good palatable water - some successes, some not so. I’m still looking for an affordable “solution”.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/

JanSz likes this.