1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Favorite nnEMF meter

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Tfreeman, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd try to buy a used one or refurbished one at this time

3. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Im thinking about Safe and sound II but this guy is trashing every meter expect one he sells on his website so have troubles trusting this meter becasue of him:

I need to measure mag and electric fields so bought today trifield TF2. If its gonna fail with RF measuring gonna buy something elese.
    Michael Neuert have great vids on his channel but u probably already bought yours.
    Greetings.

4. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

How did you like the Trifield TF2? Debating between that and the Tenmars TM-190. I do like the safe and sound but it only measures RF and I prefer something with tri capability, otherwise I'll have to buy multiple. I was going to rent one, but I feel like purchasing makes it easier when you're searching for homes/places to stay.