1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fatty Liver Question...

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by John Nicholas, Oct 25, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

@John Nicholas

I finally caught up with the rest of the Oct Q&A.

You had really good questions.

I'm very glad you've joined us.

2. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you my friend. I'm sorry we didn't get to meet in Cancun.

3. Eugenia

Eugenia New Member

23 hours of fasting (plus 1 hour feeding a keto or low carb paleo diet) fixes the fatty liver within a few months.

4. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I think it depends on the person. John if you are really motivated to change you can try drinking less water thus hopefully forcing your body to burn fat to make water like JanSz is suggesting but if the failure to achieve progress is going to demotivate you to change then you want to be very careful about what you try.
    Now that I see the game as N=1, I would say that you should try it and see what happens. drezy is right it won't work for everyone but if you are truly motivated to change then I am certain that you will find a way.

5. Duchess Sunshine

Duchess Sunshine Wanting to Migrate south.

hmm, I find your recommendation very interesting. I never thought about that way before, to reduce the amount of water drank to make your own water which in turn helps with deturim levels I presume. I just received my latest lab's which I still have increased liver enzymes although they are better then 8 months ago, Something labeled ALT is 35 down from 48 Feb 2020
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 3.01.30 PM.png

Attached Files: