1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fatty Liver Question...

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by John Nicholas, Oct 25, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

To clarify. He had a consult with Doc. Doc presumably told him the most important steps for him for now based on his particular situation. These may very well be sequentially dependent steps out of necessity or to avoid discomfort. Remember alpha-msh & sun exposure & solar callous building. "Get out in the sun and burn white boy" might not be as horrifically bad advice as mainstream thought perceives it, but why not build a solar callous over several AM sessions first?

If drinking as little water as possible was one of those things he heard on his consult then cool. If not then it's likely best not to focus on it now.

I think we can both agree that there are health conditions that warrant drinking water. If some one stumbles out of a desert and collapses I'm going to go ahead and encourage water consumption.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "drink less water" command is your own interpretation of a Boros Camel story during an interview.

I think I've heard or read Doc mention massive water consumption in regard to bad heteroplasmy, but I don't think I've ever read or heard him say "drink less water". If you find that I'd appreciate you pointing it out.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looks like staying fat may be safer option.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Within last few weeks there was old video posted on Facebook, in dr K group.
    The video was from late 18 or very early 1900's
    That video presented people walking on the street.
    Very skinny, well dressed people.
    The comments were about how skinny those people were.
    Wonder if you would be able to locate that video and post link to the YouTube version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-29_16-2-7.jpeg

upload_2018-10-29_16-2-49.jpeg

upload_2018-10-29_16-3-30.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Christine_L likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

All that likely because of the coke she drank at her younger age.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL

I'm pretty sure all those construction workers were lean because they drank 1890 Bulletproof brand marked up iced coffee now with collagen!

Sean Waters and Christine_L like this.
  7. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Actually, she looks just like my fatty liver.

Sean Waters, Christine_L and drezy like this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Coke was invented in 1885.Maybe that is the secret. Careful with binary knowledge even if we are right. :p

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy New Member

Then you might want to go ahead and review that Last Will and Testament one last time.

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So many choices.

Listen to Jack and the be able to make Jill happy or look at the one that looks like your (present) liver.

Drink water, do not drink water.

Review last will or do something to lover your fasting insulin.

Eat this or that or nothing.

----

Sean Waters likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That original invention was later mutilated.

"good" deeds newer go unpunished.

Today' Mountain Dew is likely healthier than coke.

Lahelada likes this.
  12. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I could keep going deeper like Doc does on the benefits of UV and IR light, but I fear being kicked off. I can go as gross as anyone and then some.

13. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I had this installed in one of my offices. They are chains made in Spain. You can put pretty much any picture on them.

Attached Files:

14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I heard doc as early as this am say he drinks a ton of water to offset his own personal context risks like doing a podcast with blue light on nnemf. My liver is a big risk to me at my age so that's not good. I'm just going to force myself to drink more because I feel better when I do, yet I don't crave it at all. But now I do really enjoy sparkling water and that's a hell of a lot better than Diet Coke or anything else. He said in the last webinar to drink when your body tells you to. Mine never does but I feel better when I drink it. Strange.

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[QU OTE="John Nicholas, post: 254685, member: 20283"]I heard doc as early as this am say he drinks a ton of water to offset his own personal context risks like doing a podcast with blue light on nnemf. My liver is a big risk to me at my age so that's not good. I'm just going to force myself to drink more because I feel better when I do, yet I don't crave it at all. But now I do really enjoy sparkling water and that's a hell of a lot better than Diet Coke or anything else. He said in the last webinar to drink when your body tells you to. Mine never does but I feel better when I drink it. Strange.[/QUOTE]

You @John Nicholas should do what your doctor told you to do.

I think I have seen @Jack Kruse to say that dr Boros should move to tropics.
    But
    I do not think I have seen him to say that dr Boros should drink more water than he claims he does.

No contradictions in Jack's advice.

But is seems like lots of money left on the table when one thinks of all that IR energy could have been put into healing if that water was made in matrix rather than drank from the bottle.
    Wonder if Jack will decide to address this (here).
    (In a way that I would understand).

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

70 kg person have a weight of 154.324lb
    Assume that 300 pound overweight person
    contain 7kg of hydrogen over what he should have.

molecular weight of hydrogen is 1
    molecular weight of oxygen is 16
    H2O have 2/18 or 1/9 of water
    from 7 kg of hydrogen x kg water can be made
    7*9=63 kg
    marathon runner makes 20 L=20kg of matrix water during two hours of marathon run
    overweight person would have to run three marathons to use up his excess hydrogen

https://www.chegg.com/homework-help...ments-periodic-table-bodies-mostly--q27122685

upload_2018-11-1_11-26-50.png

17. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I was just thinking of running three marathons today.

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nov 2018 webinar and this new QT#22 should end the discussion in this thread.

Next blog in the Quantum Thermodynamic series is now live. QT#22 finishes the thesis I raised in my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx, on Amazon. For those of you who read the book, you got the basics of how leptin biology causes disease but you never got the precise mechanism. Well, I could not give it to you way back then because the key stimulus causing the thermodynamic problem with leptin was not identified in the subcutaneous fat until December 2017. Today, that all changes. If you read the book and enjoyed it, you'll get a lot of insight in this one. It is a blog that will be appearing in my unreleased follow-up book on quantum biology of leptin signaling. If you chose, you can now read that early release here today. Members of my website get this chapter free with their membership.https://www.patreon.com/posts/qt-22-leptin-is-22036337

SlamSlask, JanSz and Phosphene like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-1_13-53-17.png

Sheddie likes this.