1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fatty Liver Question...

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by John Nicholas, Oct 25, 2018.

1. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

My doc says my fatty liver is not reversible. I don't believe him, but I'm now a skeptic of everything medical after being here. I've read Leptin, Leptin Part Duex and Why Oprah is still Fat.

Has anyone had experience with a fatty liver that was confirmed by an ultrasound / CT / MRI? if so, were you able to reverse it? What did you do besides lose weight.

I'd also like to know if Dr. Kruse had a diagnosed fatty liver when he was 360 pounds. I'm sure he reveresed his.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  2. hi john

i had elevared liver enzymes and was told the same. i am fit and healthy but the doc took a stab in the dark (pun intended) and said it was genetic (am not sure how he arrived at that with no genetic testing).

Anyway what i did was never never ingest
    1. processed veg oils
    2. hydrigenated oils
    3. any food after 7pm (sun.sets at 6.45-7 here)
    4. with regarfs to alchohol only stick qith white spirits or mayb 1 max 2 glasses of red wine. Beer was really bad for.me

supplemented with
    1. St marys thistle in my morning drink of cacao, turmeric , ceylon cinnanon
    2. Selenomethionine 200g
    3 zinc

At nights i would usually walk around naked or at least shirt off. I now cover myself more than during the day. I would sit in front of my computer with my shirt off (idiot). I also now use blue blockers day and night if indoors. I see every sunrise and get regular sun during day.

I did regular CT for about 3 months preceeded by san oelligrino with lots of lime juice.

After 6 months of doing this my liver sluggishness has definitely improved. i havent done another enzyme test as yet but the colour of my stool.and swelling of liver lhas definitely become better.

Simon

3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you. I had an ultra sound (not just the blood work). My doctor wanted a liver / abdonminal scan to see where my liver was at. I'm glad he did. I just found out my right kideny has a lesion on it and now I have to go for a MRI. My hope is it's fatty tissue of some kind or somethign benign.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

???

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is picture of the file that you posted on post #1 when you started this thread.
    upload_2018-10-28_6-50-30.png

7. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Yes, I know. But why did you repost? Did you have a comment or question? Thanks.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not about the content of that file.
    I just made it easier to see.

You have plenty of fat.
    Fat have a lots of hydrogen atoms.
    Use them to make water. More better.

9. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

How would you go about that?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Reduce the water that you drink to a bare minimum.
    Say 1/2 liter a day.
    Do not bother or worry where that water you drink, comes from.

While at it, you may reduce the amount of food that you eat.
    But no real pressure about food, the pressure is on minimizing amount of drinking water.

11. Valerie

Valerie New Member

I had confirm early stages of fatty liver by ultrasound long before learning about Jack Kruse. Did a lot of things to mitigate it which helped. Now more recently found that besides following Dr kruse recommendations (Light, water magnetism) that activation of the parasympathetic system is important to maintain proper digestive health. Since I have not learned nor the patience for meditation, I listen to OM chants at night to activate my parasympathetic system (vagal nerve stimulation). Likely I have too much stress in my life, which I didn't realize. I have found it to be very powerful for my digestive health. I occassionaly use bitters to increase bile flow as well.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Laura Agostino likes this.
  12. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you for your input. I never heard about the OM chants regarding activing the parasymathetic system. For me it's like meditation or yoga. Neither are for me. Is it the OM chants or music in general that activates it? I would think music would as well as raising dopamine depending upon how much one likes it.

13. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I will give it a try and see if my edema comes back given I"m in the sun 2 to 3 hours a day now (pre UVA and during UVA), eating more DHA and pork, doing CT (although the water isn't that cold and I don't do it as long as pretty much everyone I've seen post about it), eliminating blue light at all hours of the day and evening (and avoiding bright lights at night) getting good quality sleep I'd say 80 to 90% of the time now vs. rarely getting good sleep. I may invest in a magnetico next, although it seems hokie to me for some odd reason.

14. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Remember light frequency turns into sound wave.
    This is the one I listen too...there are many others on youtube. Humming along is best approach for the direct vibration that happens near the vagus nerve in your neck.

I am still learning about this effect and would love to know more.

15. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I like the background music on this, but it sure would be a lot easier if it was a hot woman with a sexy voice humming than this guy from Kung Fu. At what point during the video does he stick his hand out to snatch the pebble?

Seriously, where did you find out about the research behind humming and the vagus nerve? And thank you for sharing!

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Jack has talked a lot about vagus nerve. Many ways to activate it, cold face dunking is one well known way. But I found OM Chanting to fit into my life style as I don't swim and dislike putting my face under water. I should try other methods, but not stressing out over it.... Do an internet search on activation of parasympathic nervous system.

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/2080367852027558

17. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Very cool. Thank you for sharing.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

De-emphasize eating.
    You are highly over weighted.

De-emphasize drinking, make your own water from your existing fat.

19. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm not sure that'll work for everyone starting out.

John had a consult with Doc. If Doc didn't mention that then there may be another gating factor/issue to overcome first.

I tried thinking about the upside or function of fatty liver. The first thing I came up with was that if cannibals ate us they'd be singing the praises of John's liver for longer than ours.

It might be worth understanding a little more about the implications of the Meyers knockout experiments mentioned in Leptin 2: https://jackkruse.com/central-leptin-dominance-part-2/

Also the references for Meyers work are at the bottom of that blog.

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-29_15-12-16.png ====================================================================

Do you mean he should not even try because it may not work?