1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fatty Liver (from Blue Light, nnEMF) Solutions

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Erin Gaiser, Aug 24, 2018.

1. So if Blue Light can cause a fatty liver or overall liver problems (which is what my son has), avoiding the things that have caused them have definitely helped, but what does Dr. Kruse say to additional treatments to try to get things back to normal?
    For example, we have done Liver Flushes (Hulda Clark, Andreas Moritz, Dr. Group) and they have helped enormously. (started just before I found all of the nnEMF stuff from Dr. Kruse).
    I was thinking since it has helped so much to keep going as well as avoid blue light, nnEMF ect.

Elizabeth G likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dr. Kruse answered this in the Vermont 2018 talk and had an awesome slide in it about this very topic.

Erin Gaiser likes this.
  3. Ok I watched it now. It is clear that how the liver gets clogged up. I assume you are OK with the Liver Cleanse because it was never mentioned that avoiding nnEMF will degrade the stones/ treat liver.