1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

fatigued but determined

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by dan.orloski22, Apr 16, 2014.

1. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Jack. what are your clinical thoughts on LDN?. Im sure it depends on context but do the claims hold up in your clinical experience?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It depends upon your cell membrane issues..............Re read CT 5 and you'll see the complexity. I have a sense after the next two blogs people are going to re read CT 4-6 real close.

3. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Jack the MS blog is fantastic. Pretty much the same kind of damage with CP right?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

somewhat........AQA 4 is involved but the CP tie in will come with the next blog.........which is all about how the environment links to mitochondrial function.

5. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Yeah CP is quite complex and my mom wasnt very healthy when she had me. Wasn't breastfeed either. What exactly should I look for in the next blog that ties to CP. The blogs just keep getting better Jack

6. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I read that a majority of CP individuals will experience some form of premature aging. Ties in with everything you say

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep........next blog is about how CM and mitochondrial membranes communicate.