1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fat Deuterium Levels = Best Proxy For Heteroplasmy?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by AdamF, Jan 25, 2018.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

As of 2015, Boros was investigating the possibility that Deuterium transfer to fat may be the best marker of mitochondrial failure -- is this currently accepted in Epi-Paleo land as the best proy for heteroplasmy?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As time elapses from birth one thing is clear.....mitochondrial likes DDW more. The higher the metabolic rate of the tissue the more DDW that tissue requires. I don't think the fractionation testing as it stands is a good measure. I have another test in mind as a proxy

Sheddie and Brent Patrick like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

=====================
    Does that mean that content of D in matrix water varies?
    How much?
    ------------
    Metabolic water∼115 ppm (D/H)
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium-in-foods.20423/page-7#post-229480
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/74/19_Supplement/1426
    names there László G. Boros, Gábor Somlyai
    Metabolic water by complete fat oxidation, coupled with cytochrome-c, contains low average ∼115 ppm (parts per million) deuterium due to deuterium discrimination by plant lipogenic enzymes during photosynthesis.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Heteroplasmy rates in your mitochondria varies with your power density you choose to live within.

Shielding in a 5 G world is going to have a ton of dangers for heteroplasmy rates of animals including humans who are allowing RF and microwaves to come very close to their bodies in a 5G antenna world. I'll give you my best advice in a picture. If you do not understand the inverse square law well and how light works in a 5 G world and you improperly dress, build, or live in the wrong place, or shield you will be the "goat" in the picture below. that should cover it for those who like simple messages.

[​IMG]

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

"Shielding" can also become a waveguide (as in guided and concentrated right into your body) can't it?

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Can someone please post this picture. I can't see the image.

7. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i'm assuming it's just a fried goat.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA at first that sounded funny but I do get it know since you mentioned that. I read it wrong. I am trying to understand inverse square law. I am getting it a little. Thank you very much.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. drezy

drezy New Member

My takeaway:
    If you absolutely have to walk in between crocodiles wait until they are full and sunning themselves cuz if they aren't full or sleeping you're a goner for sure.

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

@Scompy does https://www.emfwarriors.com/library/ have any basic info on the inverse square law in one of the articles?

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Dr. Kruse and Drezy.

What I get from that picture.
    1. Out numbered
    2. Enter at your own risk
    3. Dead man walking
    4. To close for comfort/in my "space"

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a lot more.

14. drezy

drezy New Member

I can explain better if you want to hit me with a PM.

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I figured there is. I know it has to do with light and the distance.

drezy likes this.