1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fasting made EASY - profound benefits - anti-aging / Mercola

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

I don't agree with the coffee aspect (neither does Mercola). I just make the hot drink with fat. I use drippings (mutton and beef fat) because butter seems to boost my appetite ... just experiment ... and BLEND it into frothy drink with bit of stevia, to make Pollocks exclusion water:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9MGllKS2L2qO/

And another fascinating story of an Engineer who stopped eating seed oils:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bYy7vOKdc1DU/

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    Freebird likes this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

Honestly, I can't stand Asprey - he is always pumping his products... interesting idea you have though about the exclusion zone - I thought the EMF from the blender was a fail though?

3. DLO

DLO StarFish

Maybe I should try some ghee with my teeccino caffiene free herbal coffee

4. Penny

Penny New Member

I went quite awhile today on 5 eggs/1 avocado/ 1T coconut oil / greens - wasn't hungry at all - oh and cream in the coffee - CO is amazing for the tummy:)

I also put rhodiola/cardomom/ginger/cinnamon/glycine/d-ribose in the coffee - I think the less you inflame yourself, the better off you will be - like duh:)

5. DLO

DLO StarFish

6. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

But a total lack of grounding by most of the population plus coffee consumption I believe could be behind inflammation, not the coffee

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

we have given up coffee for a couple of weeks now. We have had coffee twice and wished we hadn't.

I think I do okay if it is a high quality decaf coffee .

8. Richard Watson

So what happens to make you wish you hadn't

caroline likes this.
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

There's no arguing with with an idiot... especially one addicted to coffee:) Ya know, I just like food:) I like my garlic eggs over greens with feta cheese - YUM!
    Coffee is loaded with deuterium - so no, it's the coffee:)

10. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Wow, I didn't know that. Not that I drink coffee - never been attracted to it. But good to know.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

We didn't enjoy it and didn't sleep as well........

12. Richard Watson

I love coffee, a half liter cup in the morning with raw Jersey cow cream, ohhh..to die for. But loaded with deuterium makes me think again though

13. @Richard Watson absolutely yummy, I use Evian water for my coffee, I'm worth it!!!

Cant give it up so have to think outside the box and find another way around it!

14. Richard Watson

My water is deep well water from the southern alps, negates some of the deuterium in the coffee hopefully

15. DLO

DLO StarFish

Sounds like someone who hasn't read up enough on the topic, Deuterium from coffee would be about the bottom of my list of concerns despite what jacks written.

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah - the top would have to be how it screws up sleep... like chocolate:) Am I giving that up? Nope.

17. DLO

DLO StarFish

Nope, it's alot worse than that. Infact theres a whole chapter how it directly affects women worse then men. But it's ok not like your having procreating or anything. I know you'll never give it up but for the rest that want to really improve their health.
    Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America's #1 Drug Paperback – December 1, 1998

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Tell ya what, I'll give up coffee, when you give up your cell phone...

19. :);):p a woman after my own heart!

20. DLO

DLO StarFish

If only you knew but of course you dont and you wont so really I dont give a rats ass if you give up caffeine.
    Enjoy your shitty bun.
    Ps my cell phone doesn't even have a sim card in it.