1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fasted State Training Adaptations

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Barry, Mar 19, 2012.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

analogy lol.
    Details are important, how else we can have hope to improve.

At moments like this, I would expect doctors on this board to (stop watching Bitcoin) and jump in and rush with helpful advice.
    My wish for the 2021 New Year.

@DrEttinger Happy New Year

John Schumacher and Pablo like this.
  2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

If the time crystals that control the nuclear genome are yoked to the solar cycles, cardio can be beneficial. Are you hungry when you wake in the morning? If you can’t eat till later your clocks might be off. Short reps of heavy weights can help slow these crystal clocks down. Cardio not so much. When it comes to the sun timing is everything. AM sun is nature’s metronome. This is where all the hormones are regulated by the Leptin receptor in the SCN. Then getting that initial UVA signal at around 9AM turns off the hormone production. If you start up the engine at 7AM but don’t turn it off at 9 you run out of gas. Maybe Cortisol is stealing your testosterone.

Pablo likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Maybe Cortisol is stealing your testosterone.
    Cortisol steals pregnenolone then DHEAs is low and testosterone goes down.
    There are also chain A and chain B (active-(not active) hormones (need to talk about how to move the needle toward the middle).
    upload_2020-12-31_10-23-57.png

We need to look more into melatonin.
    It is the next hormone to study, totally underappreciated.
    Pituitary
    Pineal

We do not want to talk 1-3mg melatonin
    10-60mg/night more like it
    I am taking 30mg/night for about a month now.
    In the mid of January plan to test again.
    On the last test, my melatonin was below the low range.
    On the test before that, I was barely within range.

John Schumacher and Mike David like this.
  4. Mike David

Thank you.

5. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Happy New Year to you too. As far as Bitcoin goes - I know nothing about it nor do I have any interest in it. My life was amazing before it and I'm sure it will be the same with it and after it. I look forward to all the sharing in the new year.

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  6. Mike David

Check out this link sir. CT is your game changer. 2nd or third paragraph discusses erections. CT4 ties it all together. CT!
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/topic...-biology/alpha-melanocyte-stimulating-hormone

Pablo likes this.
  7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

"In summary, endogenous α-MSH and ACTH, as well as synthetic MC-3 and MC-4 receptor agonists, may promote erection by acting synergistically at nerve endings in the penis, in the lower spinal cord, and in several areas of the brain. Some of these effects are mediated by NO, and perhaps also by oxytocin".

8. Mike David

The release of eNOS from the fat turns down leptin by eliminating its presence in fat. This allows the hormones downstream to be better balanced as your fat evaporates. mTOR and IGF become the main circadian oscillators in the absence of UV in the cold winter months. CT chronically is the only way to access this change program in mitochondria. Taken into account you avoid carb intake and high powered photonic energy from artificial blue light.

Pablo likes this.