1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fasted State Training Adaptations

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Barry, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I second that it would be nice if Barry wrote a Patreon blog on this Jack.
    Danco3636 likes this.
  2. Barry

Barry New Member

I'm just reading Going Somewhere at the moment so will line up the new book next .

Regarding the "worm" study.... well it was worms... ahem. But anyway, yes, AMPK for fasting is what I started out on. And PPAR activation.

I do actually have a series of athletic "fasting" coming out on my Patreon soon

What I am interested in and still trying to work out... is where the other 75% energy production comes from.

I'm with you, its not biochemical pathways.

I used to be all biochem too.... so its not an easy conversion to the bio-physics.... you'll have cut guys like me and other "guru's" some slack ;-)

Also , what I will point out, very very few of guys like me are even aware of the word "quantum" and "bio-physics"

Its a massive brain melter along with shock and fear. To be honest, at the moment, I still think most people need baby steps on the biochemical/physiological pathways before they even get to ATPase tunneling and dueterium and superpositoin etc etc

get them hooked on something they know, then reel them in. What you're now fishing with is a bazooka
    Imogen Skye and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well Barry I got a new blog for you to chew on today: "We live by a small trickle of electricity from the sun.” The green of our garden, the algae in our water, the trees, grasses and herbs on our lands are the transforming agents that harvest the sun’s light via the process of photosynthesis. When we consume these foods, this stored sun energy is released into our bodies as electrons; it is then transformed into ATP, adenosine triphosphate, the biological energy necessary for all cellular function.”
    - Szent Gyorgyi
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/deuterium-14768134
    Alex97232 and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Member in Ireland just sent me this and I had to share it with you Barry. This is intense CT and grounding here. He said, "Early and late sun prepares skin not to be burned, by stimulating production of half a dozen sun screeners, so I'm surfing Ireland naked at this time of year, no wetsuit, is suggested to prepare for Great Barrier reef jetski to big waves in December."

WOW!!
  5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Thats intense! Im on day 21 of deep CT in the lake. The water was 33 F this morning. Tomorrow morning its gonna be -22 C with the windchill. I was thinking about taking a break but fuck it after watching that Im gonna walk in there like the terminator. Inspiring!
    FreeRangeKiwi, SlamSlask and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Sun Disciple in it to win it and an inspiration to me and my family.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

3 regular CT-ers giving you the thumbs up. First time opening up my family to the forum at large here BTW:

gosun.jpg
    freesia, JKLearner123, shiran and 3 others like this.
  8. Sun Disciple

Thanks Drezy glad to hear it most people these days think im out of my mind when I tell them what I do.
    It was a beutifull morning at the beach water temp was 22 F and air temp was -22 C.
    IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    FreeRangeKiwi likes this.
  9. Sun Disciple

Welcome Nice to meet ya!
  10. JKLearner123

JKLearner123 New Member

Any thoughts on my general routine would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

* AM; get up, out the door before the sun rises. Swim in cold sea water. "Make like the Sphinx" pose on shoreline. (All done on a 21 hour fasted stomach.)
    * Afterwards, eat and drink for 3 hours, then IF for the remaining 21 hours of each day. Try to maximise my sun exposure by eating outside. Lots of marine food. I do begin eating with quite a bit of fruit though.
    * When sun goes down, blue light blockers go on, and home lighting is *very* minimal.

(Rinse and repeat.)

Curiously, I'm finding that my Raynaud's syndrome symptoms are clearing up, which I'm very pleased about.
  11. Barry

Barry New Member

These are English guys Jack, not Irish , big difference ;)

Plus they are wearing 8mm wetsuits . I have surfed in Ireland on snowy days in a 3-4mm suit. Hardest part is not in the sea , it's getting changed at the car before and after .

For any following Lewis Pugh .. This guy is doing ultimate CT

FreeRangeKiwi likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds good but you need to hack the plumbing in your house and office with Raynaud's. Why????
    YOUR DRINKING WATER AND PLUMBING: The PVC pipes we use to carry drinking water are a polymer of vinyl chloride—one of the most biotoxic substances known to man. In the very first study about the dangers of vinyl chloride, published by Patty in 1930, it was disclosed that exposure of test animals to just a single short-term high dose of vinyl chloride caused liver damage. The damage in the liver likely affects how you can recycle protons in the key 3 metabolic pathways. This effects how deuterium is placed into ribose so it could effect epigenetic programming and mitochondrial function to lead to some agressive diseases.

In 1997 the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) concluded that the development and acceptance by the PVC industry of a closed loop polymerization process in the late 1970s "almost completely eliminated worker exposures" and that "new cases of hepatic angiosarcoma in vinyl chloride polymerization workers have been virtually eliminated." The liver is a hydrgeon furnace and it really re-creates the sun in our body when you understand it. Wallace has several video where actually says this and agree with my theory.

Monomer leaching is possible and Vinyl chloride can have acute dermal and ocular effects. Dermal exposure effects are thickening of skin, edema, decreased elasticity, local frostbites, blistering, and irritation. The complete loss of skin elasticity expresses itself in Raynaud’s Phenomenon. The US EPA and FDA limit vinyl chloride in drinking water to 0.002 ppm. Chronic exposure leads to common forms of respiratory failure (emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis) and focused hepatotoxicity (hepatomegaly, hepatic fibrosis). Continuous exposure can cause CNS depression including euphoria and disorientation. Most drinking water pipes are made with PVC in modern home construction. Consider findaspring.com or use bottled spring water.
    FreeRangeKiwi, JKLearner123 and Mito1 like this.
  13. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

also the plumbing alters the structure of the water in such a way it's unfit to consume. And, your hot water tank contains toxic chemicals as well - so taking a shower/bath exposes you to dangerous substances.

Dr. Jacques Benveniste, a French medical researcher, discovered certain scientific properties of water which defy explanation by the tenets of mainstream physics. The science he developed, Digital Biology, is based upon two breakthrough observations he proved in experiments that have since been duplicated by other scientists.

How to re-structure your household water:
    http://www.nhmcloudbuster.com/about.html

14. shiran

shiran Curious

You look awesome!! This forum feels like a quantum family
    Inger likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks. Yes it does.
  16. Barry

Barry New Member

Training Update

I've relocated to the west coast of Ireland. Low population density, sea and mountains, simpler life.

No running on the treadmill or on busy roads.

This is my run near where we now live. Its an area in Ireland known as "The Kingdom", and you can see why.

Kingdom.jpg
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Inger

Inger Silver

wow Barry...
    this is where my grand grand father comes from....