1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fasted State Training Adaptations

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Barry, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Barry

Barry New Member

didn't see it Jack ?
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is on my Dr. Jack Kruse page. scroll back. It is there.
  3. pbom

pbom Silver

4. pbom

pbom Silver

Barry my first patreon page failed. So i am thinking for a new way.
    I must start selling tickets for a other movie.
    And i also want to thank my family, so i do it also for them.
    They keep me motivated.

First i have to think what, video's picture's story or short texts.

07-10-17
    Last night when everybody was asleep
    The clown or some call “it”
    visited the world
    When the world woke up
    They all thougth IT was a bad dream
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Barry you might like this wake up call.

New weekend blog out on the question of why? Why ask why? Could asking why show you why functional medicine algorithms or the meme's of supplement makers usurp nature's messages from our brains? This blog contains some major truth bombs about blue light and nnEMF for you to consider this weekend and I look forward to your comments on it. Enjoy! I am getting ready to hunker down for the hurricane in New Orleans. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14752278
  6. Barry

Barry New Member

" It’s easier to fool people “using choice controls” than to convince them that they’ve been fooled"

lots of gems in this one. I have lots of similar lines that resonate.

I'm going to write a good post about this right now.
    Allin and Danco3636 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm glad to hear. I think athletes need to here this.
  8. Barry

Barry New Member

I think it was CT -2 or 4 when I read your first blog and commented. Since then I haven't been afraid to challenge things and ask why, with some informed views too. Your post on yesterdays Patreon account, summed up a many things from over the years. My response below:

What amazes me is how true this is but yet how you are considered to be the rogue. The saying "collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to generate ferocity against those not part of the herd" is so clear now. But as you described, the fear is produced by those in charge of the game. The fear also comes from low dopamine levels and the herd instinct then is driven by technology. All so very clear to me now and its what I have to face every day in the athlete world. What people then fail to see is that you are not trying to just be a rebel or lone ranger. You simply want to correct others thinking. The thinking is flawed and a deep re-education is required as well as the fact that many of the current idealogies are profit driven. This goes for so much of todays health, medicine, academia, fitness and performance. As you mentioned, becoming informed and asking why enables you to change your thinking. Yet today we just have illusions of knowledge and social media driven delusions of granduer. A book on respiratory complexes and ATPAse tied in with info on EZ and EMF and electron tunneling begins to change the picture of some very rudimentary things you thought or were told to be true. And alas, this is all you are trying to do with the main cogs of the wheel all coming from natures laws. Maybe time heals what reason can not. In the meantime, keep truckin and I'll do the same.
    caroline, Optimalbound, Allin and 3 others like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I cannot wait til you read Reality # 16. It is a bullet straight in the heart for the disconnected athlete. You'll love it.
  10. Barry

Barry New Member

11. pbom

pbom Silver

But it is never to late? untill it is to late.
  12. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I have noticed as the adaption and connection gets deeper the need for water is less. Before I would drink water by the liters. AM would be lots of cold ice water when waking up. But now I seem to function better on less and crave less. obey your thirst....... once tuned in it registers right. My n=1
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a reason for that and youre getting read to hear it soon. First kick will be tomorrows Patreon blog and them another before the end of the month and the the Nov webinar will hammer it down why
    Danco3636 likes this.
  14. Barry

Barry New Member

it's probably because you have more electrons, protons and quarks and free Oxygen making H20 during respiration..... something to do with light no less too
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You cannot make mitochodrial water sans sunlight. And it turns out that water has some special qualities many of the experts missed. An evolutionary history that is about 4 billion years old.
    JoeBranca likes this.
  16. Barry

Barry New Member

"I love to write about what I understand to be the truth" ......Andrew Marino

not enough people today doing this

a big part of the reason today's information is flawed
    drezy and Jack Kruse like this.