1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fasted State Training Adaptations

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Barry, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

It's about finding the balance that works for you... But that requires a lot of self awareness and criticism to be open to you own pitfalls.

I use this forum at work only, as I'm on my laptop 9-6pm all day anyway, but once I'm home I don't touch a laptop or device... it works for me and I feel fine, that's my balance, for now.
  2. Barry

Barry New Member

no......... discovered too many gains with the power of subtraction

but that's not to say they could be helpful for some...
  3. Barry

Barry New Member

The big issue Da-mo.... is what this constant interaction leads to-: - constant information overload - constant illusions of knowledge - constant delusions of granduer

I even sense it in myself..... it's too much.
    Da-mo and Sean Waters like this.
  4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

At least you sense it... that's the part some are missing.
  5. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Yes, face to face would be far better than virtual interaction/