1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Failed stress test after shot!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by mdavid, May 26, 2021.

1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Hey guys, my 64yo father got his second PFE shot about 6 weeks ago (against my advice not to) and had shortness of breath in the gym the other day, he went to the doc and they ordered a stress test which according to the dr "revealed that the lower part of the heart wasn't pumping like it should which indicates a blockage" so he is going in for angioplasty tomorrow and I am hoping he can at least avoid being put on blood thinners. He is in decent health (based on the conventional norm), I finally got him eating oysters last year but he sits right in front of his 75" TV every night for hours right before bed which I constantly tell him is horrible. Anyways I know this can't be directly correlated to the shot but the time frame def raises questions as he hasn't had any other health issues in the past. Figured I would throw this out there and maybe someone might have some additional advice!

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Extra dose of NAC??

///

3. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Thanks for the suggestion, I am not familiar with NAC but will look into it.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The way you may want to look after it is
    do research on how to stay away from Covid-19.
    To minimize the time you spend on that research
    you may want to look up @DrEttinger work
    on his website:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?members/drettinger.22307/
    https://www.advancedhealing.com
    ------
    To save time for others that may follow your steps,
    make a
    Cliff Notes of what you will go thru
    and post it right here on your thread.
    Shorter better

upload_2021-5-27_8-15-2.png