1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Factors in finding a place to live

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Danny, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

I know that everyone's situation is unique, but what might be some criteria, that I have not listed, that you might factor in when searching for a place to live.

Elevation, latitude, magnetic declination, proximity to neighbors and their RF, proximity to the beach, number of towers/antenna in an area. Thanks!

2. Danny

Danny New Member

Quantum factors of course :)

3. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

A source of good quality drinking water.

nonchalant and Danny like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Seafood and a strong magnetic field.

Jim Laird, Sajid Mahmood and Danny like this.
  5. Forest

Forest Gold

What's a good list that's been tested already

Danny likes this.
  6. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Is Magnetic declination significantly different in different parts of the world? I thought we are at 0.5 Gauss all over
    Is there a verified list of places with higher/lower magnetism?

7. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Yucatan peninsula mexico
    Navarre Beach USA

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Population density, quantum yield, and technology penetration is the top three variables the Black swan uses to win.

EWO, Martha Ray, Antonis and 2 others like this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Look up the magnetic anomaly map for your area.

10. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks for that. I never thought about doing that until now.

Jim Laird and Lahelada like this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You are welcome.
    http://wdmam.org/download.php This lets you drill down into the area you are looking for. The problem is the xyz file extension. I havve not yet found a programme that does it for me. Avogadro does not work for me..

Danny and drezy like this.
  12. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Well, I'd say up front that even if you are mobile (not geographically tied down by family or occupation obligations) and independently wealthy, any habitable place on earth has and always will be a compromise. So trick for finding a good domicile is to select a geographic location with maximum positive attributes with fewest major downsides.

If I understand Dr Kruse's teachings for Black Swans, then all indicators point to moving your keister out of mid>high latitudes and into in low latitudes, that is, close to equator (sunlight, at sea level, strongest magnetic field strength is there, etc).

Among downsides to equatorial regions (I'm sure you could enumerate more) are susceptibility to destructive hurricanes in some regions, and propensity for many such regions to be mired in 3rd world living standards and political/social instability. Those are reasons I wouldn't go south to Central America or wherever.

A big factor to consider is that from scientific climatology cycle studies and historical evidence it is clear our planet is just entering a new Grand Solar Minimum event. What this means for us is challenging earth changes like:

- Weakening of earth's magnetic field (which can also reduce protection from solar flares and CMEs)
    - Cosmic ray flux increasing with resulting bad consequences (more cloudiness and coolness, uptick in volcanoes and earthquakes). Volcanic eruptions lead to yet more filtering and blocking of sun's rays
    - Jet streams become more erratic leading to more violent and extreme weather events, including atmospheric compression events (catastrophic flooding) and drought
    - More cooling, precipitation, and snow-- leads to more cooling from albedo effect (reflection of sunlight from snow)
    - Food supplies become precarious due to much shorter growing seasons and weather disruptions

Takeaways from above factors suggests:

- Steer clear of high latitudes and elevations (e.g. much of Canadian shield will possibly eventually revert to glacier formation)
    - Live at least below 35 degrees N latitude or so (roughly) to avoid worst of cold climate, ferocious winter storms, and also be able to grow much of your own food (that will be key in coming decades)
    - Check online disaster and prepping sites for location of earthquake fault lines and volcanoes, hurricane hot spots, and tornado highways-- avoid them like plague
    - Check FEMA online flood maps to see if your preferred area is susceptible to flooding (even '500 year' floods are now possible)
    - Ideally, build a home underground or out of sturdy material as used in monolithic dome houses (unprecedented hailstorms coming)
    - If you can afford it, over-insulate your home to prepare for long periods of bone-chilling cold weather
    - Try to become as self-sufficient as you can in case grids go down for long periods or food distribution system is disrupted

If this all does come to pass, think what chance your typical urbanite has while commuting to work from suburbia (and being debilitated by typical lifestyle including RF and new 5G network exposure) to be viable in a changing climate. He or she is dependent totally on a fragile electric grid and fuel supply system, plus a just-in-time food delivery system from a compromised agricultural system, and facing a thin veneer of civility in a challenged society.

Green Eyes, River and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  13. drezy

drezy New Member

Which file is that?

I only saw a big .asc file, a jpg, and WDmam_out file.

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

Lahelada likes this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

As someone else mentioned, it is very advantageous to have a potable water source on your property, such as a fresh running stream or lake/pond. No one knows if water supplies might be severely compromised in a future emergency situation. With a good non-powered water filter (e.g. Berkey filter) you are assured of safe, clean water even if grid and other utilities are down.

Other factors include (a bit on woo woo side but valid nonetheless) avoiding living in areas with geopathic stress zones (they are common)-- also watch out for radon-contaminated areas. Also, Feng Shui principles are a time-honored guide to choosing and siting your living quarters in ways harmonious to life.

Your home search criteria punch list should of course include bullet points like avoiding:

• population centers
    • nearby military and missile bases
    • nuclear plants and power plants
    • high tension electric power lines (pylons)
    • cell towers
    • major industry and mines
    • crop fields (pesticide/glyphosate contamination)
    • areas susceptible to wild fires (especially in western USA)
    • be sure to investigate current and projected zoning/development plans (don't be blindsided by that new factory near your spot that the county is trying to attract in future).

17. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

It seems like we might be looking for a better place to live. I am trying to compile my checklist (in order of importance) to help us find the best possible option. I took some ideas from this and other posts and tweaked them to suit our search (East coast of Australia). Please correct me or add any additional points that you would consider important.

Place :

1. As far away from nnEMF sources as possible (>3km from cell towers, none in direct view; >10km (or more?) from airports, military facilities, police and fire stations; >1km from high voltage power lines)

2. Low population density (not in the vicinity of big cities, a small number of neighbours, not many smart meters around)

3. Warm climate with lots of sun (>35 latitude, a good number of sunny days per year, especially in winter when the sun is the lowest). At the same time, not too hot and humid in summer so that we could comfortably spend most of the time outside and not use aircon all the time.

4. Within 15-30min drive to the ocean – quiet sandy beaches with good waves

5. Access to fresh seafood including good fishing spots

6. Within 15-30min drive to shops, schools, kid’s activities

7. Vast forests / national parks nearby to go camping on week-ends.

I don’t include in my list “good water supply”, though it is important. It is not likely that we will move to the place with desalinated water, so we’ll filter the municipal crap water anyway along with buying imported.

Property (block of land / house):

1. Decent block of land (the more land the better, however we won’t be able to afford more than 2-3 acres) surrounded by mature trees.

2. Land not subject to flooding, with no extreme risk of bush fires

3. No high hills visible from the top of the house (not to see a cell tower popped up there one day).

4. Room for veggies to grow, animals to keep, kids to run. The possibility to be self-sustainable in worst case scenario.

5. > 5km away from farms / golf courses with heavy use of pesticides

6. > 2km away from busy roads

7. Single storey house, not located high on the hill

8. Brick (preferably double brick), steel roof, concrete slab

9. No termite infestation / no mold contamination

10. Smart meter located away from bedrooms and living areas (I assume, you cannot opt out in Australia?)

11. Possibility to build a small house on the same block (off the grid), maybe with underground space

jackmck likes this.
  18. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Also as Electric Universe said above - geopathic stress zones I had a house on Bribie Island & found it had 3 streams under it. Also bought a Stetzer meter & found readings in house were way over the recommended. Have gone off grid now

caroline likes this.
  19. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Yes, that's a good point. How did you find the streams?

Off the grid is nice. Do you have solar panels?

20. ElectricUniverse

Very good list. You hit most of the most important factors in selecting a domicile to live and thrive in for these disagreeably nasty, dangerous times.

I would add that Dr Kruse is developing EMF safe house building technology using 3D House Printing methodology.

If you have a choice between buying existing housing vs. building your own custom house (yes, not all of us have this option, plus depending on the local jurisdiction you may be hamstrung by local building ordinances and regulations). This is also known as red tape.

Probably a more ideal configuration for a ecologically healthy house is a dome, or at least rounded, style made of concrete or earth materials:

upload_2018-9-17_9-43-4.jpeg

Regarding water courses underneath buildings causing geopathic stress-- dowsing is typically used to detect them. I'm sure there are other methods as well.

By the way, many of us suffer from the 3 am wake up call syndrome-- you know, waking up around that hour and then having trouble getting to sleep again. One explanation advanced for this is the fact the geopathic stress zones are stronger and affect body more around that time.

Eric Waldron and KrusinWitchie like this.