1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Factor Y is now live.......looks like the things I spoke about in BG/CT series coming

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, May 22, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. And Factor Z is...? Modern Life turning regular people into Zombies (the walking dead/sick). Stranger than science fiction, pathetically so.

Q'Rad Randy

caroline likes this.
  3. Josh

Josh Gold

Actually, business as usual here....

AS far as factor Y, looks like "where there is smoke...."

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Wait a minute......... I thought that MAN was totally responsible for climate change ;)

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Are you talking about rigor mortis? Curse those salt bridges!

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

sure looks like this is happening Randy!

7. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Makes me think of that old movie Fantastic Voyage where microscopic people were travelling through a body....it should be updated Quantum style. We could really get to know the mitochondria and the Maxwell demons then....Calcium efflux would be like torrential rivers, we'd be dodging, or perhaps walking through EZ and getting trapped in the micelles and nanotubes. The possibilities are endless and we could get some great visuals. I'm sure Hollywood would snap this up in an instant!