1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Factor X update 2021

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A catastrophic asteroid shower hit Earth & moon 800 million years ago, study says. It may have even triggered the Ice Age. https://bit.ly/3uaEcUK

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are Orbits like this even POSSIBLE?!

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Many events, especially craters that are explained by collisions may be better explained as artifacts of electrical events (two bodies in close proximity instead of physically collided).
    Global cooling and heating may be a cyclic event possibly explained by precession.

[​IMG]

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

According to this video, Time: 7:33 the Sahara Desert is 5000 years old, likely much less (3000?). Previously was a lush green area there.

I am wondering what climate was at that time where my Great-Great Grandma lived.
    She lived in the area of present Tbilisi Georgia latitude 41.72

My thought is that presently I live at the same latitude and try to be happy about it, but that is not all when it comes to the climate that shapes our haplotypes.
    Wonder what kind of climate was there 5000 years ago?

[​IMG]

6. Well stated - what kind of climate was there 5000 years ago?

The geological evidence shows -> the parameters of atmospheric pressure and climate were very different. These extreme hostel challenges give very little time (between each major change) required to "evolve" nor progress as the current dogma believes.

As Dr. @Jack Kruse has stated: Chaos rules and thus probability of things being as we currently see them -> are very unlikely.

Please read - Cosmosapiens by John Hands - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hands_(author)
    Human Evolution from the Origin of the Universe

7. Let's take a look at the dielectric inertial plane

upload_2021-3-31_13-40-40.png

The gyromagnetic ratio (also sometimes known as the magnetogyric ratio in other disciplines) of a particle or system is the ratio of its magnetic moment to its angular momentum

The earth travels on an axis of gyromagnetism pivots in relationship to the dielectric plane of inertia.

upload_2021-3-31_13-41-28.png
    Earth precesses 1o (degree) every 72 years

JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. In ja7tdo's post - Newton's mistake, Maxwell's understanding - December 2017
    I really enjoyed his perspective on the history and interactions of ideas. I do not come up with similar summary ideas as ja7tdo does.

In ja7tdo's post - Newton's mistake, Maxwell's understanding - February 2018
    He makes reference to https://www.dipole.se/ "
    Dipole 1996-2020 Bengt E Nyman"
    In it, Nyman hypothesis - Deuterium binding energy using Coulomb polarization
    upload_2021-4-1_8-8-24.png
    Charge posturing and Coulomb attraction between 2 neutrons

My current journey is the study of plasma physics from an electrical engineering perspective -> https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/296680

My goal is to model human cellular biology from the paradigm:

JanSz likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2021/02/23/the-long-farewell-to-the-big-bang-model-of-cosmology/

Home Thunderblogs
    The Long Farewell to the Big Bang Model of Cosmology
    Scott Douglass February 23, 2021 - 20:42

As a second “stroke of genius,” Albert Einstein invented the curvature of space through gravity because he could not explain how celestial bodies were kept in their orbit. Einstein himself must have taken it as a joke because he confessed to his friend Paul Ehrenfest: “I’ve already done something wrong in the theory of gravity, which puts me at risk of being interned in a madhouse.” 4 Only anyone who knows something about physics and geometry knows that curvatures can only be observed on surfaces and that light rays are influenced in their direction by diffraction due to optical effects.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz and GavinH like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Space, even "empty" space contains electromagnetic fields (EM), (Birkeland currents).
    Celestial bodies, (asteroids), traveling thru space have their own EM fields, that are affected by existing EM fields.
    When going thru Solar System smaller asteroids have a better chance of hitting Earth directly while larger asteroids may be deflected from the Earth (and at the best cause (electrical) scaring of Earth surface).

When/if agreeing with the above concept
    what is the maximum asteroid size that could impact Earth directly?
    ===================

upload_2021-4-16_8-43-28.png

upload_2021-4-16_8-44-9.png

15. These "scientific" articles have always been very entertaining to me. The repeated belief system "quoting" previous statements, trying to substantiate the next discovery within the enlightenment of evolutionary presuppositions supporting the entrenched dogma that this is "the scientific method". Please read: "Cosmosapiens" by John Hands

What may we learn from our beloved dinosaurs?
    I could go on and on with evidence, data points, etc. which are not calculated into the "evolutionary scientific method" of probabilities.
    What is important for me is not to disprove this paradigm because you can't disprove a belief system.

My focus is to develop an understanding of what, how & why do Natural processes work in the way they do; and from this knowledge speculate -> what are our human responsibilities and roles, and how are we to be played them out as "intelligent" creatures of Nature.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...is-it-wrapped-in-our-human-environment.25380/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    JanSz likes this.