1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Factor X is still working

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Shijin13, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28/15518402-study-shows-surge-of-bad-disease-genes-in-europeans?lite

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good stuff here!!!

3. Andrés

Andrés New Member

Since they are talking about single nucleotide variants I don't see anything more than lower selection pressure perhaps due to higher technology. Perhaps lower DNA correction activity due to lower vitamin D levels, though.

If they were talking about garbage DNA then I would see cereal leaky gut [​IMG]

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real power of Factor X is the survival power laws it gave to all eutherian mammals.......with their ability to adapt by altering the speed of the epigenetic programs on their genome.  Mother Nature reached for greatness in the post K-T world.........today we are still feeling that ripple in disease generation cause by mismatches due to epigenetics........our ancestors survival was guaranteed by this maneuver......and now we are headed to extinction because we fail to see the other side of the sword in how this science could subjugate us.

Squeeze the juice of life from your grape every moment with intention and purpose.  If you don't...... mediocre and moderate never produce exceptional or extraordinary.  Second rate and substandard don't result in significant or substantial.  Slightly or somewhat never yield passion or purpose Live fully and because living half heartedly is just a waste of time and energy.  Today, should be the day you leave average at the alter.

This is probably the most important concept to get down from this website.........it affects everything. 

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

The real power of Factor X is the survival power laws it gave to all eutherian mammals.......with their ability to adapt by altering the speed of the epigenetic programs on their genome.  Mother Nature reached for greatness in the post K-T world.........today we are still feeling that ripple in disease generation cause by mismatches due to epigenetics........our ancestors survival was guaranteed by this maneuver......and now we are headed to extinction because we fail to see the other side of the sword in how this science could subjugate us.

Squeeze the juice of life from your grape every moment with intention and purpose.  If you don't...... mediocre and moderate never produce exceptional or extraordinary.  Second rate and substandard don't result in significant or substantial.  Slightly or somewhat never yield passion or purpose Live fully and because living half heartedly is just a waste of time and energy.  Today, should be the day you leave average at the alter.

This is probably the most important concept to get down from this website.........it affects everything. 

I have always instinctively believed this - even tho lots of times I drove people close to me crazy and I used to always wonder why I was like that - never ever give up. Sometimes you exhaust all possibilities but that still doesn't mean you give up ....it only means you try a different road. Thanks Dr. Kruse for putting that into words. Passion in life is everything even when you have lost your compass. Possibilities are endless I see once again. Thanx