1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Factor X alert: Women Are Losing the Capacity to Give Birth

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Shijin13, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.........extinction events do that to ladies.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

what's crazy is the low dopamine levels are driving the decision for elective C-sections prior to full term...

I may have ended up w/a C-Section w/ HAvoc - but I labored naturally for 12hrs before my intuition told me *I was in trouble* Havoc was all chill rolling through the process and hormones...

I realize now that my long and drawn out labors were the result of in-efficient Hormones from the Pharmacy in my Brain b/c it was closed. my body was trying to steal them bit by bit - but the store wasn't open for business.

I'm hoping that the lifestyle changes we're making will help Chaos when she has children (if we' haven't totally effed everything up)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

im amazed that anesthesia and OB's dont get these links yet.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I didn't back then...but I get it now. I see the link 100% and how it all links back to my birth, my mother's health and my mother's birth and her mother's health.

its crazy! hindsight is 20/20 - but we've got foresight now to stop this. the question is when will people take the risk and embrace "Crazy"