1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Facebook posts

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Simon Wright, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I was wanting to add if the facebook posts from the Dr Jack Kruse page could be copied to here as i have deleted fb from all my personal devices and it only remains on my work computer due to having a company page.

i have deleted all social media apps from my phone and am trying to reduce screen exposure and also dont want some algo sniffing my data of preferences.

If that could happen would super appreciate it.

thx

simon

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

That would be really great if they can post them here... Maybe create a subsection in the forum and all the FB posts are also copied there..

I dont have facebook either so that would actually really help... We aren't many, but we might grow...

3. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Ditto you guys-I deleted FB and Twitter was a huge time waster and wasn’t worth the bluelight and nnEMF exposure..I’m on here now wearing my orange sunglasses and defender shield/retina shield/night vision on my iPhone but still wish there another way to access Jack’s great wealth of knowledge...I downloaded a lot of YouTube videos and put my phone on airplane mode and listen to them a foot away from my magnetico bed...any other tips?

4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Be
    Become a member.

5. Tanya McGowan

Am a platinum member- kinda overwhelmed by the amount of material and want to learn it the right way the first time —-any other tips?

6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Am doing the same as you do until when I buy a laptop. I use ethernet adopter for my phone in the sun. I use technology after AM when the UVI is super strong. Instead I still use facebook. Start listening to the older webinars, if not then check the forums.
    The key is when you use technology sparingly then you don't have to worry.

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, Jack often posts what he has posted on facebook, here too :) I would not worry too much :)
    if you are a member / patreon and read the forums you sure will get enough information to go on :)

Tanya McGowan, Lahelada and Antonis like this.
  8. Tanya McGowan

Gracias amigo/amiga!!

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

It would be great to have all the info here ........I hate FB!

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  10. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Print out the blogs to read. Your not missing anything on Facebook. If your on the forum you’ll get it the same and then some. It seems like Facebook is just a interface to collect newbies.

Sergio Valadez and Jack Kruse like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^somebody is paying attention.

Sergio Valadez likes this.