1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

F.Lux .... do you also need the glasses?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Jul 4, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

If you have F.LUX on your computer... do you need the gunnar or orange glasses too?

2. Melinda

Melinda New Member

You do when you get up to get more structured water from the refrigerator and the light blinds you! We unscrewed some of the refrig lights but it is surprising how many times I get zapped by forgetting that I need very low light as I move around the house. Over time I have gotten rid of the problems but it only takes one exposure. I put the glasses on about an hour before I want to go to sleep as they stupefy me in about 60 minutes and I don't have to worry about an unwanted exposure.

3. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I were mine. I also wear my Gunnar's anytime I'm on the computer.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Mine don't stupify me anymore - I used to be out like a light in 60 minutes too ..... not any more ...wonder why?

5. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

So even your regular 75 watt or whatever bulbs in your kitchen living room bedroom etc... effect you too without the glasses?

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I wear my glasses as soon as it starts to get dark.. in the winter time I' wear them as soon as I get home. I also wear them during the day when I'm at work b/c I work in a windowless office building and the only lighting is florescent bulbs and I get migraines by the end of the day if I don't wear them...

7. Melinda

Melinda New Member

Yes, they did so I changed all my lamps to 25w and I still put the glasses on when it gets dark or about an hour before I want to fall asleep.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yep - I have no lights on when the sun sets........