1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eyesight improvement

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Yowanas, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

Yew had asked about improving his eye sight. This is my N=1.

15 months ago I applied Todd Becker's protocols http://gettingstronger.org/rehabilitation/
    to my vision problem. My vision was -3 diopter. Each morning I would wear my reading glasses as my regular glasses until my eyes grew tired then I would use my regular glasses. My reading glasses are about -1 diopter. My sight improved significantly until May 2015 at which point I added morning sun for at least an hour a day. At this point Dec 2015, I am 20/20 with my reading glasses. Therefore my vision has improved +2 diopters in 15 months.

I suspect by going in +1.5 diopter increments this makes for a successful step by step approach.

jwhb77, Danny, Joe Gavin and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice.
    Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we tap those memories by remember it. When something is recalled all it takes is using some of our energy, our light borrowed from the sun, and our power to give it an action to bring it back to life.

3. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

Highly technical eye testing device.....

image.jpg

A Snellen chart

Total cost... 3 pieces of paper, 1 printer, the internet...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time 5 has an eyesight Rx built into it..........just read it carefully

5. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

UVA (dopamine). Minus blue light (400 to 479nm)?

Typed while wearing custom blue blocker on an (evil) bright ipad.

Remember to love your f.lux and android.

6. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

Vitamin A photoperiod.

Does not following the Vitamin A photoperiod (living a modern well lit life) also harm our eyes meaning increased myopia?

7. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

Eyesight Rx?

The time keeper in your eye, the SCN, must yoke to another metronome inside your cells. The SCN must always run faster on a relative basis to the one inside your cells. Quantum time is a function of the quality and quantity of tunneling and entangling of electrons and protons in the cytochromes to increase the accuracy of this optical lattice clock in the eye where light hits it. This mechanism is what yokes biochemical fluxes in all living cells. Quantum time determines decision time and error rate in our actions and behaviors. These are accounted for by dopamine levels in parts of our brain. Both time and the error rate, typically increase whenever the difference that must be discriminated is reduced. This is how bad thinking and poor memory manifest too. Dopamine drops in these cases first in the eye and then in the frontal lobes. This is why low dopamine is linked to these traits. A failure of tunneling and entangling of electrons or protons in cells leads to poor decision making, abhorrence of change, altering dopamine levels in your eyes, frontal eye fields, and to your frontal lobes. This can be generalized to your midbrain if the chronic signal remains damaging with too little regeneration possible. The end result is destruction of your substantial nigra and Parkinson’s disease. This all fundamentally happens because of a lack of DHA in your RPE and/or in cell membranes in these parts of the brain. This leads to dehydration in cellular organelles, microtubules, and mitochondria. This alters the relationship of gravity with respect to light, to alter time perception.

8. PaulG

PaulG New Member

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time 9 has the other time keeper of the retina.......and it is a big deal because it controls all regeneration programs = DC electric current. So if you want to fix your eye sight now you are learning how. Neuropsin is the key afferent receptor. Very sensitive.

10. Butters

Butters New Member

That is interesting. I have -7 glasses :( Sungazing for 8 weeks now, but no improvement so far :(

11. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

You have to be patient. It takes time.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^that

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

re read the redox Rx blog why

14. Butters

Butters New Member

Thx. I will do it.