1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eye doctor

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by nicld, Jul 8, 2015.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I had my eye exam this week and low and behold the eye sight is changing. My prescription for my nearsightedness, that is only two years old, is now too strong. No wonder why I stopped wearing them.

My eyes are also super healthy. No signs of cataracts, macular degeneration, the optic nerve looks great, the blood vessels all were great (they took some really cool pictures), my glands were perfect and my macula was beautiful. Of course I had to tell them about all the seafood I eat and the doctor said that was great and that it probably helped due to all the fish oils and their anti inflammatory effects.

I will be getting specific glasses to work on the computer with BluTech lenses in them. Not cheap and I cannot believe how much a pair of freeking plastic frames are!!!!

I also talked with the person helping me get the glasses about the effects of reducing blue light and how just by putting on Uvex glasses at night has improved my sleep leaps and bounds. She said that she has to take a sleeping pill every night and I told her to get a pair of $9 glasses from Amazon and put them on as the sun is setting. Whether she does it or not is another story.

Should be getting them in about 2 weeks.

Thanks Jack. Sometimes health gains are not always on the outside!!!!!!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

very nice Nicole!

3. JenRN

JenRN New Member

Inspiring!

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sweet, Nicole!!
    I'm looking forward to my next exam this autumn also. I'll have him give me two prescriptions again, one for regular and one for "computer use" (usually one diopter less). The lesser prescription will probably be the one I use to get a new glasses. Make my eyes work a bit again.

5. Sean Ryan

Sean Ryan New Member

I put these glasses on outside in the sunshine and immediately started seeing blue dots everywhere in my field of view. Anyone experience similar?

6. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

Does anyone know if the digital eye exam at Pearl Vision is a good or even great eye test.

I want to get one for my mom as she has memory issues and can't tell an eye dr whats what? I'd like to do one also for a pair of Gunnars

Thanks Danny