1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eye Contact

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by mebstyne, Mar 4, 2017.

1. mebstyne

mebstyne Gold

What is going on with eye contact? How can it be therapeutic? Eye-gazing. How can it be an information exchange? Awareness. One might be looked at. One might be looking at another.

Questions of this nature were raised in "Ask Jack" by Jamie, et al. and I'm moving them out for broader discussion. This is a question that has been on my mind.

Jack pointed out that the pupil is a perfect black box radiator with the potential for bi-directional photons. I'd love any references or insights to understand the physics of this more.

My intuition is there *is* something here. How often have I felt someone looking at me and "caught" them? Or how often have I been "caught" locked in on someone afar and instantly the turn right at me, as if to say, "why are you looking at me"?

Years ago a friend reported that the Harvard Medical School would year after year repeat experiments with double-blind mirrors to see if they could find any statistical indication that people could detect gaze. And, thus far, no positive results. Perhaps the glass is a factor filtering out part of the mechanics. Perhaps the mechanics tap into a realm (aka consciousness) that isn't well understood enough and the real signal is lost in the noise.

I'd love any thoughts, intuitions, or references to related research or studies. Best off in anyone knows of a team doing work on this area, I'd love to know about it. This as a topic that is high on my list.

Nathan and fitness@home like this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Intresting subject. I have always been able feel someone's eyes on me. Maybe part instinctive as a protection mechanism (think being stalked from afar).

Then there is the flip side of the coin in opposite sex attraction. Sometimes a relationship is started initially with just a simple look.

Billybats and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I once went on a course where the first exercise was to sit facing someone else (a stranger) and gaze into their eyes for several minutes and then we each had to verbalise how it changed our emotions. Hideous experience, she loved it, I felt like crap. I think when you first make unforced eye contact with someone it gives you non visual information, probably in the UV range, (but perhaps IR too). But if my partner in the exercise was low in energy, the exchange might not have been bidirectional. I gave, she took. In an unforced eye contact, I might have got sufficient information quickly, and then consciously or unconsciously chosen to disengage, or keep my energetic distance. Scientific studies are difficult, because if its a natural phenomena done in unnatural conditions, I wouldn't expect the same results. If the phenomena is related to UV/IR between 2 bioenergetic fields interacting, then any barrier (such as glass that blocks UV) could also skew the results. Then there is stress causing photon leak, a leak not an exhange .... Mitochondrial health, and perhaps percentage heteroplasmy could also play a role, perhaps by altering the size, shape and dynamics of the bioenergetic field ..... If someone loses their mitochondrial "sixth sense", the ability to intuitively "know" that someone is looking at them (and a lot more besides..........) could also start to decrease. :(

Charyam, Nathan, Scompy and 1 other person like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In dancing people have to touch, convey body movement, receive feedback, watch each other closely.
    If there is too much hesitation, dancing goes downhill.

Charyam likes this.
  5. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi Sue-UK,
    You made such a profound statement:
    If someone loses their mitochondrial "sixth sense", the ability to intuitively "know" that someone is looking at them (and a lot more besides..........) could also start to decrease.
    Over the last 5 years plus, I have felt my intuition increase. Also, being in my mid 70's years of age, I feel healthier every day. A lot has to do with Dr. Kruse making clear to me that I needed to be in the sun at particular times AND grounded at the same time. I had the water part mostly correct and had a grounding mat for 7 years that I used when I slept.
    I learned a method of increasing my intuition in a book by a doctor/PhD. Then I found a youtube by a medical doctor using almost the same method.

It uses
    kinesiology. My chiropractor discovered I was allergic to milk yogurt in 1980 with this method. I immediately stopped all cow dairy. Goat or sheep dairy can be OK.
    I understand now from what you said why many people can not use this method of receiving answers. Most people in the states are really fried from all the blue light, emfs, etc.
    Stay in the light.

Nathan likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All cells emit ELF-UV light. Glass blocks it. That study at Harvard missed the effect because they need transparent quartz to observe it. The retina cannot see UV light but your skin, blood, mitochondria, and cells can and water in you is especially attuned to UV light.

When you look at people, if their redox is good, they can sense it. The more ill (low redox) you the more light you emit and this is sensed by others. This is why obese people tend to create friends who are obese.

It is why the top 5 people in your network say something deep about your mitochondrial redox to the quantum clinician who understands the mechanism.

It is also why I cut people quickly who I thin slice and decide they are not part of my misfits. I usually won't cut them until I have had the chance to really sample them in life or have a good library of their interactions online and then I act decisively and ruthlessly because your dopamine network has the largest effect to your longevity.

Most people find that hard to believe until they see the TED talk that backs up my science.

Who you spend time with says a lot the state of your mitochondria and your commitment to excellence.

Mitochondriac learning strategy in 3 points:

1. Continually ask "Why?"

2. When you learn something, learn it to where you can explain it to a child.

3. Instead of arbitrarily memorizing things, look for the explanation that makes it obvious when you begin to comprehend.

All of these are functions of the redox potential. I have a low tolerance for those who won't go deeper to gain wisdom. I am not here to waste my time with people who come to argue or take bits of my information and completely misconstrue it and if they do I will bury them truth bombs and out them to the world. The wisdom of nature needs to be shown to every non-believer in its form. It cannot be manufactured by any manmade opinion.

Are you committed to change yet? Anyone can dabble in it, but once you've made that commitment, it's very hard to stop you. A committed person never gives up, despite all the obstacles they face, they keep walking towards their destiny not allowing even the slightest discomfort to distract them. That's the difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permits, but when you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. Commitment is the reason why some people succeed and others wonder if they could ever. Personal life commitments are centered around three F's. Be Fixed. Be Focused. Be Faithful. Charisma may get you in the front door, but it's the commitment that closes the back door! The first person we have to commit to, is ourselves. A committed mind never falters under a load. Commitment is the reason you might be living your life a little different in order to carry out your vision. People say "how do you find the time?" Time is always there; there was 24 hours in the day for DaVinci just like there is for us all. You don't find the time, you find the commitment to get things done. Today, begin.
    [​IMG]

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now you know why I have a FORUM rule about human pictures here. Those who come with bad photos initially announce something to me.

I pay deep attention to these things and I don't take them lightly.

I have banned more people from this site because of the avatar rule and in 2018 I have given fewer chances to people who do not get the message.

I am not here playing games.

If you are I will find you and I will eliminate the unnecessary.

[​IMG]

8. Joyfun

shalom Dr. Kruse,
    The first time I came to Israel, a little over 5 years ago on a trip, I made a commitment to only know the Truth and to drop all beliefs. I am very blessed that I found the valuable information you have to share with those who can benefit from it, and I share it with others.
    This is an incredible website and I have learned much from it.
    I live in Israel now and feel the little walking town I live in is far healthier than where I was in Fort Collins, CO.
    Thank you for all you do.

Charyam and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  9. Mr_Muzza

Mr_Muzza Gold

Great topic. Can you share the link to the TED talk?

10. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

This is one the lovely things about steiner schools...every morning the teacher stands at the door and individually greets the children as they come into the classroom..shakes their hands and looks into their eyes and says something personal to that child. Steiner, and yogi's are big on eye contact and hugging. I think it is good lesson for teaching people how to connect, see and feel each other to improve human interaction & learning.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and WalterNL like this.
  12. Trev Douglas

Trev Douglas Gold Member

Nice. Reminds me to revisit the commitment poem by Goethe a mentor shared with me...

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Jenelle likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am not here to entertain anyone. I am looking for a select few.

Brent Patrick, JanSz and Trev Douglas like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to understand what I look for in people. I look for people who give no quarter to life. They are intensely curious and they want to know all I have learned. When people come here and say it is too hard.......they have done me a favor.

Black Swan Mitochondriacs are people who are highly-driven have what’s called a high “need for achievement.” If these people value something, they go after it with relentlessness. Nothing else matters but THEIR health. They never settle. I will go through walls for them. 99% of the people I engage on social media are not black swans. Black swans show up to my talks and within 30 seconds I know. They are all in. What they know when they come to matters little to me. I want people who know how they think determines their fate. Then I become a USB drive and teach them what I have learned from nature. Those are the people I live for. I use FB to disturb the sleepwalking. To find that needle in the haystack. It is a great way to sift for gold with small effort.

[​IMG]

I teach people to focus on what matters and eliminate the unnecessary.

[​IMG]

Brent Patrick, caroline and Scompy like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitochondriac reality:
    Black Swan Mitochondriacs need to be like a giant walking and talking sheet of sandpaper. We rub just about everyone raw at one point or another when they are spreading lies, bullshit, and untruths to the unsuspecting.

[​IMG]

Anita likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If that interests you then become a member or a patron of my blog. One thing I will promise you.......I won't let you down if you step up your game and tell me you want to optimal.

If you don't read what I write it tells me all I need to know about your game.

[​IMG]

You need skin in the game......if you have none I suggest you pack your bags and leave this place. It won't be for you.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This Video is based on quantum physics and one of our members posted in the Gold group and I think it is worth a share here to illustrate how we resonate with others using light.
    The colored balls are put together by the resonance of quartz crystals.
    Every color has a different resonance. In the same way, we will be grouped by people who are on the same frequency in our dopamine network. Why? dopamine is one of the time crystals used in your eye with sunlight.
    That's how the universe works with frequency via molecular resonance.

Anita and Joyfun like this.
  18. Trev Douglas

Trev Douglas Gold Member

I am already a paid member on Patreon, consuming your current and back catalog of writing heavily since discovering you, and the wisdom gleaned is being applied towards optimal everyday. I've made massive changes for me and my kids as a result, for which I thank you hugely...so sorry, unless you kick me out i'm staying!:)

19. Joyfun

Wow, the marble machine with the quartz crystals. I gasped and my mouth dropped. What a truth there. It makes visible what is invisible to most.
    "The Cave" is full of light.

20. Joyfun

Well, I went to the original video to send to a friend and Snopes discredited it, no big deal. The point here is that we are in attractor fields according the amount of truth and light we are choosing to accept and thus being sorted out.