1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

extreme longevity

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by nonchalant, May 21, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you read my words........the deepest meanings are found in between them.......because this is ultimately where your reality resides. You must continue to scan the blogs and look for trends using your conscious stream generated by the connection from your parietal to frontal pre motor cortex. This will interact with your thalamic relays and working memory to jar innovation and meaning in you........not everyone has the same DC current in any of these relays........but now you know how ot improve them to attain it.

digital and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I gave you the answer 4 years ago as point 6 in the Leptin Rx. There I said, “ (Quilt Survivability) = (Total Energy – Growth and Immunity Expense) x (Resources) x (Efficiency) x (Awareness of our Environment)

Which can be understood now to be read:

Longevity = (Autophagy) - (neurogenesis and neuroimmune cost) x (DHA) x (redox potential) x (real non native EMF risk)

NeilBB, sjoshua, nonchalant and 4 others like this.
  3. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I've read accounts that the biblical ages in Genesis were inflated by 10 fold. Bear in mind that although touted as scripture in many religions, the Bible is still just some human's recognition of stories, passed down through the years and translations.

I went on an existential journey a few weeks back, and there was one moment of true bliss that is worth mentioning since it ties in with this discussion directly: Someone asked me a question regarding what time we'd be cooking, since apparently it was near the time when normal people eat. My mind wandered for a second, and then the only answer I could offer them was a shrug of the shoulders, a smile and the simple statement: "Time?"

...As I returned to playing countless games of fetch and frisbee with my dogs. To me, true bliss is not knowing.

Jack's Longevity formula is awesome. I think it required the extra brackets for PEMDAS compliance ;) That is all the science bits, but I believe he is missing a key factor related to individual consciousness and the desire to live - i.e. the examples of elderly married couples, who when one passes the other passes merely days later. This is not coincidence.. If your reason for being alive is no longer a reason, then why be alive?

No matter what we do, we are all active participants in the cycle of life. Even the redwoods die eventually...

Scompy likes this.
  4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think it is the trauma...

When you couple up and become depending on those energies that couples can share you also become a target when and if one part is leaving. If you have limited energy, the healing will cost to much in that case and a tsunami of sleeping problems will surface. The energy game is on and soon you shut down.

And when your system is in that mode you can only go on in your most basic settings. The stealing will soon be to much.

A thermodynamic issue.

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

If you do not have energy, everything can become an obstacle.

Life is funded on the smallest and lived to the largest.

6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Yes, Joshua - that how it happens so often, especially if they do lose someone who was their only reason for living..... The ones who manage to go on are the ones who are filled with lots of gratitude not only for what they once had, but what they can still see and appreciate around them...

Here isis a beautiful poem about what it feels like getting to that point in time ...Unfortunately, there is no translation for it - so, you just have to trust me on that,:) but the pictures tell the story....http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/riminamarina/post137147969/

7. Josh

Josh Gold

Significant other=optimum randomity=lower stress/PVN chooses parasympathetic over sympathetic=dopamine production, etc...

Jude likes this.
  8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Aww, Josh, you're a romantic!

Martin and Josh like this.
  9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Definitely a candidate for Hallmark Valentine Card of the Year…...

Josh and NeilBB like this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

Of course no one studies the other side where someone lives longer because their partner has died...or perhaps they do, but it is not of the same interest as these types of studies....

Jude, SeaHorse and NeilBB like this.
  11. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Fantastic point! People always see what's in front of their face and miss what's not. Statistically based scientific studies are only as good as the control group... and in my experience, the control group usually sucks.
    Variables not considered can't be controlled. The variables controlled are typically based on past dogma and observer bias.
    RCT selection bias. Law of unintended consequences. Broken window fallacy. Its everywhere...

12. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Touche... :) Supporting another life's energy needs in whole or part... the achilles heal of entertaining "feelings"

13. Wow! Ask and you shall receive! Holy crap! What a download! I am at a huge event this week and am drip feeding this blog to myself--a little each day. I will use the gift of this blog to help my friend. Can't wait until the follow up call on the 18th! What a great time in medical history for lay people to be able to learn this way from the best doc in history!

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

may not be on the 18th.........I may wait til im on vacation.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does schizophrenia manifest.........chronic circadian mismatch that rapidly destroys the gut flora.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...f-the-microbiome-state-of-affairs-2015.16769/

RobH likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your own personal magnetic field declines when you lose electrons (decreased tissue DHA) ie: the more ill you are, the more likely you are to become sicker. When we are sick, our world shrinks down until we get something like tunnel vision. Concern for nature goes away, then concern for others, and finally concern for our own selves.

sunkissed likes this.
  17. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Nonchalant,
    I truly liked your question. However I truly did not like most of the replies, for two reasons: Either they were about other subjects like time perception or were seemingly disconnected from what you were asking about. I too have brought this same question up several times with no satisfactory answers.

Jack has said that times were tough and very hard for our ancestors. Yes I would agree that has been a factor for Many of past humans but washing away billions of humans over thousands of years with one answer does not satisfy.

A constant source of DHA, sunlight, no artificial light or nnemf etc as some island dwellers would have enjoyed as well as others in some isolated areas.....then according to Jack's theories there should be some very smart, very long lived people around in history and not just a few stories about a very few people that lived a bit longer than average...

On this forum we are told: We don't need to worry about mercury in fish, (we are able to chelate it out of our bodies naturally) The more cold the better, intestinal parasites are not the enemy, free radicals are a good thing almost always, Circadian biology is more important than diet, Earthing is a good thing, we can handle virus's and use them to improve our dna and the most important factor is to mitigate the nnemf of our environment. And that light is more important than food.

Direct observation and experience (not academic language and theory) tell me that to0 much cold is damaging or killing, that diet is extremely important for plants and people and in plants and people not enough diet results in disease and starvation, Free radicals turn fat's rancid and that can really mess up your day...
    virus's are seldom my friends, bacteria can be really good or really bad for us. (refrigeration and antibiotics created a big uptick in life span yet both may have a downside I know)
    Water is really important but even water can kill if too much is taken in over too short a time.

Unnatural Blue light may be bad at night (I agree it is) but our ancestors had moonlight too, so it follows that Quantity of blue light at night may be an important factor but total black out at night seems rather un natural to say the least.
    Our ancestors had the better magnetic field in the past...but not long lives.
    Earthing and swimming in the ocean feels great, but people that did that a lot did not have long lives...

I read Robert Becker's books soon after they were printed and he never mentioned earthing, nor did Maurino his assistant. I googled many searches but found no evidence that we absorb electrons from the earth.

So although every factor here can be talked about for years...

Longevity beyond a hundred or so years is doubtful even for a person following the ideas on this site, I believe.

Something or multiple somethings are not being addressed regarding health and longevity

In short I think your question is valid and should be given serious thoughtful response.
    Thanks for writing!
    Brother John

18. Inger

Inger Silver

I would go more by practical experience and less about theoretical speculation ;)

I know how I feel when I do the good stuff.... and it is pretty darn amazing... and I know how I feel when I do the wrong stuff... and I lose my well-being feeling and joy
    I do not count years. I rather count the quality of the years given
    because then it feels like you have so much life :) :) :) it is kinda magic.. to me :)
    who really know for sure how long people lived long ago... and why anyways? I think we need to live more in the now..... :) or we might miss out something important?

Joe Gavin and RobH like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jean Calment agrees with Inger.

20. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Ingrid,
    I agree with you that living in the now is where it's at and that quality of life experience is a huge consideration. However I would add that "now" is the only time we have. We are always in the now. Our minds have the capacity to imagine the past or the future. I have an interest in health and longevity and the info from the past can be a valuable teacher. Or as some have said: "Those that ignore the past are condemned to repeat it"
    So perhaps you have a thought that could apply to the question I was asking??
    Thanks,
    Brother John