1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

extreme longevity

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by nonchalant, May 21, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

In my opinion ...... a glass or two of wine with friends and/ or special occasions ... golden.....

life is meant to be lived ....epi-paleo et all!

Dr. kruse has an incredible wine cellar and he shares it and himself most generously......

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot to say .... if you notice - we are drinking red wines primarily ...like malbec ...for their high resveratrol!

so ...it is good for us! LOL

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Jack has said, no alcohol if you do not have a great redox...........

and alcohol dehydrates.......

so again, here is the context so important! Women are even more sensitive and should be more careful....

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Peter - I think you have a great palate ...in all things!
    I applaud the way you live your life ..... I am learning - slowly but surely...
    I seem to have taken the long route.....

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

so right Inger .....

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I have lived a life with many friends, myself included, having an addiction.

For most we see it in drugs and other problems that hurts the person and their dear ones. This has put drinking and other stuff in the spotlight today. But what is it in the end?

Eight years ago i ended my addiction or put the focus on other stuff, i would like to say.

I understod, not with words and terms that i was loosing energy to my world around me... I had a stealing syndrome going on and felt that i had to leave, i did. What i mean is that when the unit you, living in the world of today loose more energy or simply can not transfer it good it would manifest in a addiction to some of us, ADHD in others and illness to some. Perhaps we forgot what it is to enjoy a drink sometimes because we search all the energy that comes from the rush of drugs. I think it is not the drink, first handed that we should avoid but what makes you crave it... Energy crisis in world of today.

If the unit you works well, a glass of wine perhaps is less harmful than an hour on the iPad. Everything that makes memories work do the same thing, art, music, the analog things in life. Digital lifestyle steals electrons 24/7 and with that everything goes bad, into addiction because all we want to do is to collect a few more.

caroline and Josh like this.
  7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

What is time?

8. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Absolutely….I'd venture to say many of us reading the forum are not buying wine.

It has sounded like an wine tasting convention sometimes around here, but that's when you have to remember the N=1 uber rule.

As for addictions….so much of it is about pain…of all kinds. And isn't pain just a loss of energy replenishment…so back to electrons again.

nonchalant likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It was Bordeaux..........from the vintage of the century.......And I cooked Neil crab and red fish from the gulf with crawfish.........had to get him up on DHA before I loaded his electrons with some photons..........He is driving home now.

10. Josh

Josh Gold

For me the "wine" thing is very specific exercise. Someone suggested to me that I might have an AQP4 problem rather than a mitochondrial problem in my nervous system. They said that one way to explore this is to use a little alcohol to poison mitochondrial and energy production from the water battery in the CNS to see whether my cognitive function became more or less balanced. Indeed, it became more balanced and thus I repeated the experiment last week while reading OSF4. As with methylxanthines=caffeine, theophylline and theobromine; the additional methylation factors have drastically changed my response to alcohol and my ability to detoxify it so the effect was much smoother and there was a consistent shift that was maintained. What I noticed between reading OSF 3 in the morning with tea and transcranial dermal stim, OSF4 with wine and d Ribose plus TCDS in the evening and OSF5 with coffee delivered rectally and some nutrients plus acupuncture in the morning was that with the wine, the material had more "dimensionality" to it. I saw "into" the material and processed it more deeply as I read it than without. Normally or with a stimulant, I zoom through material and the processing takes a long time to fully catch up if it ever does. Often I need to go over it again. With the "poisoning" of the system with alcohol, it seemed to balance out. This by the way is one of the main treatment strategies for mental illnesses of various types. "poisoning" also of course destroys the optics for a while and limits processing power and superposition possibilities....

I doubt the TCDS helps me much as I cannot really use "more" electrons in the system due to the challenge of maintaining metastability. I did not notice much effect in either trial or the other times that I have tried it. I actually feel tired and drained and do not find that my function is upregulated by it. The redlight in appropriate doses seems to give me a much more significant subjective benefit which seems to correlate with the AQP4 issues. Of course I may not be using the proper dose or form. So I will research it further.

As I scale this out to what many people find challenging about me, my inability to "get to the point" or "focus", I am guessing that there is a similar inability to process data in some areas of the brain and thus I process it through the verbal or visual centers and thus I often seem to be "thinking" or in this case, "writing" "out loud". I also do it visually in my head somewhat as Temple Grandin describes, but without quite that level of detail and flexibility. I am guessing that I never struggled as much as she has with verbal expression and processing. As I mentioned above, I am curious as to how much of FTD is AQP4 issues because one of the hallmark early s/sx's is appearing to express and process everything "out loud". It suggests that I have had an FTD type issue for much if not all of this life. I still have people who remind me of these type of things that I did or said in nursery school. PArents of course think kids are "creative" and "special" not realizing the implications and challenges of this type of "wiring" foir adult life in the current world context.

I have spent a great deal of my life working with my own "addictions" in the addiction arena. I feel that like everything else, it misses the needed update to the conceptual framework. Of course most people are "comfortable" with their "fixed ideas" there as well.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Curiosity acts much like a PrP does......it can open the door to heaven and hell. Perhaps our greatest distinction as a species is our capacity, unique among animals, to make counter-evolutionary choices. This is where too many protons to electrons allows us to make counter evolutionary decision tied to a lack of DHA. DHA determine the amount of compliant design we have. The smartest of us has the most ability to deform to the hormesis of our environment. Life is neither static nor unchanging. Change is the only "real evidence" we have in life for life. Evolution is more about adaptivity than adaptability. This is why the architecture of your cell matters more than what you feed the cell. Counterintuitive........but curiosity showed me that quantum blueprint.

Josh likes this.
  12. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

OK, now that I've read OSF5 and made some notes (while chewing nicotine gum and sipping on hot chocolate ;)), some thoughts on this matter.

BTW: OSF5 is a great read, and for many following along, it serves to give many "BOOM" moments. But it's a mechanistic explanation of the mechanisms of the brain through examination of one of it's failure modes (Prions that are ever decreasing in size). There are not that many extra immediate practical aspects introduced if you have already bought into the quantum health model. But then again, those who are creative can see lots of practical implications down the road (especially regarding methods of diagnosis)​

Nicotine definitely over-stimulates me, and makes me "too curious", jumping from topic to topic just like you said, and not end up processing a lot of what I've read. The last I remember drinking (more than 2 years ago) even a single drink, I could never write a coherent line of code.

So far, the biggest stimulant I've found is a 1.5mM reading on my blood ketone meter.

This sucks -- the more sick you are, the more likely you are to become sicker.

---
    Random Note on Longevity

Humans in the paleolithic likely had to contend with disease and physical violence to a much larger degree than we do today. If we really were getting healthier, we should see a lot more people above the age of 100 years.

Oh, and the Younger Dryas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas) probably wiped out lots of human history as we know it.

sidenote: I loved this interview with Randall Carlson about the many cataclysms that humanity has faced -- http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/randall-carlson . Looks like Ice Ages were our biggest threats, and looks like life survived each and every time.

All that we have to depend on are oral accounts of longevity, and I don't know if I yet fully believe some claims of people living hundreds of years. The claims of living 137 years are definitely real though, and perhaps an example like Prahlad Jani, who can maintain his no-food, no-water lifestyle even under today's besieged Conditions of Existence, might actually make those claims of multi-centenarians possible.

Josh likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanie wanted to know about schizophrenia........well OSF 5 opens and closes that.

14. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Now I'm wondering how a Curious person transfers their curiosity to another person. We're already heard about negative auras -- emission of black box radiation from people who have low redox, so the existence of positive auras must be real somehow. Maybe we're all like cyclops (X-men), and can beam out red-light through our eyes when our redox is good :cool: (I say that only slightly tongue-in-cheek after reading the craziness in OSF5 :eek:)

Josh likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How they transfer curiosity? Thoughts. Thoughts are endocrine secretion loaded with electrons. Ask NeilBB if I gave him any this weekend.

Josh likes this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Bipolar is pre-vacuolization with energy and Dopamine declining. Schizophrenia is more free-fall degeneration as vacuolization and prion-like activity destroy the neurons and the reserves. Dysfunction progresses from up and down dependent upon electron and photonic availability for Dopamine maintenance to random as there is no longer enough energy to in any way recover the metastability of the system....moving towards a combination of toothpaste and dried up tofu.....optics no longer function well enough to restore collagen 3d structure and tensegrity in neurons meaning loss of mass equivalence and ability to reliably dissipate entropy back to the environment...loss of compliant design, the compliant mechanism and elasticity...

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I look back at my life and now realize I always felt a negative aura .....and always Thought it was my failing. I would go to great lengths to avoid negative people and felt I didn't fit in lots of times.

Being around positive curious people makes the sun come out for me ....even in the evening! It couldn't be more real for me and it makes me come to life in a very huge and positive way. It must improve my redox too?

Women are more sensitive ..... Do we feel / sense low redox faster than men? Or more acutely?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

women feel everything more because they have to to send that environments electromagnetic footprint to the oocyte to pick the correct one.............this is how we progress.

caroline and Josh like this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

Did he black out from all of the extra energy and you have all of his antics recorded on his cellphone for him like in "The Hangover"......:D

NeilBB and caroline like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Of course ... You told us this long ago.....

As I evolve - old blogs and webinars come to life for me...it is a good thing you have a never ending supply of patience!

As long as I keep moving forward.....it does seem at a snail's pace tho.

I suppose some of us are continually like a newbie in one area or another......as the blog comes to life in a new way.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014